Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
20160729_183604~01.jpg

Replaced the broken sliding door cubby with the cupholder bit instead. The coin holder can't take £1 coins as they get stuck, and I'll likely never use it for cups either. On top of that, my phone is too wide to sit in there with a case on... Damn.

Last edited:
Soldato
ar08RcM.jpg

Toshiba Click 10.1" tablet/laptop. 1920x1200 IPS screen, up to 15 hours battery life (more like 11 real world). £110.

Could do with a 128gb microSD card for it, otherwise pretty happy.

Does it come with a free magnifying glass? That res is beyond impractical on Windows at that small a screen.

Soldato
It works fine, W10 scales stuff to whatever you choose. In tablet mode it's much more like an android tablet. It's like saying 1080p on my 5.5" phone is wildly impractical.

Soldato
Glaucus;2984 t5723 said:
It really isn't, had your eyes checked recently.

Haha, you type some nonsense.

Windows doesn't scale, it has rudimentary zooming functions. So using a ridiculously high res on a tiny display is totally nonsensical. You gain no benefit from increased PPI density, because everything is simply smaller.

Man of Honour
Just lol.
Use 10 tablet all the time, guess what its fine.
Just like everyone else in here says, other than you, so who's talking rubbish?

Soldato
Haha, you type some nonsense.

Windows doesn't scale, it has rudimentary zooming functions. So using a ridiculously high res on a tiny display is totally nonsensical. You gain no benefit from increased PPI density, because everything is simply smaller.

I'm using it now and can read the rubbish you're posting in glorious 1920x1200 no problem.

Soldato
Just lol.
Use 10 tablet all the time, guess what its fine.
Just like everyone else in here says, other than you, so who's talking rubbish?

You are clearly.

It's common knowledge DPI scaling in Windows is half-assed and doesn't work all across the board with many 3rd party apps being incompatible.

I'm using it now and can read the rubbish you're posting in glorious 1920x1200 no problem.

Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy your tacky fisherprice knockoff of a macbook air. :p

Soldato
Ignorance is bliss.

Ignorance? I've used loads of windows based tabs and having a higher res is by far preferable to a lower one.

Occasionally there might be a poorly optimised app (not that I have noticed yet), but for the most part it's a very clear, easy to use screen.

Enjoy your tacky fisherprice knockoff of a macbook air. :p

Sorry, but how is it a MBA rip off? Because it's silver?

Last edited:
Soldato
A pair of currently the best unprotected 18650 cells, LG INR18650 MJ1 3500mAh 10A

THwC4fU.jpg

Phantom 4 battery and Phantom 4 car charger

bkvwOK8.jpg

Peak Design Slide 2

w80cHLm.jpg

New ball head with Arca Swiss mount to be compatible with the Peak Design strap

7WYsNx8.jpg

Memory cards, cheapo shutter release and 5DMKiii batteries, 77mm 3 stop ND filter and 77mm 6 stop ND filter

TKUa2YW.jpg

Think I'm ready for the trip to Canada :p

Soldato
Ignorance? I've used loads of windows based tabs and having a higher res is by far preferable to a lower one.

Occasionally there might be a poorly optimised app (not that I have noticed yet), but for the most part it's a very clear, easy to use screen.

Sorry, but how is it a MBA rip off? Because it's silver?

Whats the performance like though? I've got a similarly spec's Lenovo Yoga 300 and it's dreadful.

Back
Top Bottom