The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Soldato
I'll be on, but I'm off the the beer festival to grab something to eat and a couple of pints first :p

Are you going to the festival today or tomorrow ? I will be on tomorrow earlier like 2 or 3 depeneds on when I finish at the gym, Squeez should be on with some good mood hopefully so we can rek some noobs

Soldato
Are you going to the festival today or tomorrow ? I will be on tomorrow earlier like 2 or 3 depeneds on when I finish at the gym, Squeez should be on with some good mood hopefully so we can rek some noobs

Been and gone, will be on at ~8ish. Should be around tomorrow afternoon too.

:D:D:D:D I should not laugh but that video :D and Sidey too :D

singing: I believe I can fly.. :p

Edit: Well, turned out all right in the end ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Hope you guys didn't wade in on the 1080. Big pascal spotted.

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-pascal-device-id-gp-102-gpu-confirmed/

The 1080Ti is the card I'll be buying.

You're on a different upgrade cycle to me at the moment. I'm still not sure whether to go 1070 SLI or wait, but we have no idea when GP102 is coming.

If the 1070 is £400+ I'll probably wait as 1070 SLI won't be a good value choice. But will the 1080Ti? (I'm guessing it will £800+ and £1200+ for the Titan).

The other unknown ATM is what we'll need to run BF1 @ 144Hz 1440p with all the bells and whistles (even if we end up low for pro).

I need to wash my eyes out, I just read the comment section. It's the OcUK GPU section gone wild :eek:

lol, So moderation isn't always a bad thing then ;)

Soldato
Hope you guys didn't wade in on the 1080. Big pascal spotted.

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-pascal-device-id-gp-102-gpu-confirmed/

The 1080Ti is the card I'll be buying.

I dont think I can wait that long...

And also my assumption will be south or £700 for the Ti

I need to wash my eyes out, I just read the comment section. It's the OcUK GPU section gone wild :eek:

that section is mental for days now...you need to reinstall bf4 mate...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom