Best case with handles?

Soldato
I need a new case at some point and because I'll be moving my computer around a lot I'd like a case with handles to make it easier to pick up and carry. I don't care about looks. I don't care if you can't see inside it. I just want a case that is easy to move.

Requirements:
E-ATX motherboard support
At least 1 5.25" external drive bay for DVD / Blu-ray
At least room for 4 internal 3.5" or 2.5" hard drives / SSDs.
Handles!

Does anyone have any recommendations at all?

Thanks for your help :).

Associate
Well, i've never used one but there is this from Coolermaster but i dunno if it may be too big/too expensive for you? Although i dunno if anything smaller will fit E-ATX in anyway. Also they are doing a Mastercase 7 which i don't think is out just yet (seem to remember seeing abit about them on some computex coverage vids from pauls hardware on youtube) but i dunno if they will fit E-ATX but i don't see why they wouldn't either.

You could always get a case that suits your needs and then just get one of those small folding sack truck things and bungee the case to it when your moving it :D

Soldato
I have the Cosmos S, and the handles are good. It is truly massive though. It needs the handles, coz you'd struggle to move it at all without them!

Soldato
OP
I have the Cosmos S, and the handles are good. It is truly massive though. It needs the handles, coz you'd struggle to move it at all without them!

That is the problem with my current case. It is so huge and doesn't have any handles it is a nightmare to move and seeing as I'll be moving a few times over the coming year or so I need something that is easy to move from place to place.

I'm dreading moving my current computer equipment because my current is just so big and heavy and really hard to carry because of the size of thing.

Soldato
OP
Just checked out the Cosmos II. Man is it big. 22kg just for the case!

Still it looks like it is the right size for what I want and it has handles as well which should help when moving it.

Back
Top Bottom