***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Caporegime
I bought some Lego :)

2rnbyq9.jpg

Internet cookie to the first person to guess what I'm building.

Caporegime
A key holder rack thing?

Cookie for Bickaxe! :)
2cgxwec.jpg

2qnt7c6.jpg

Its got a couple of gaps built into it under some of the red curved bricks to give me somewhere to drill through and screw it to the wall, so that the screw head doesn't get in the way of any bricks.

29njat4.jpg

Edit: holy massive images Batman! Sorry :p

Last edited:
Associate
That's my Wall-e neck fix pack on it's way from Denmark. Just got the confirmation email from Lego.

I'm going to add the Lego functions motors and battery box to RC the little guy. I already have a spare hand controller from a RC car I bought some time ago.

Caporegime
That's my Wall-e neck fix pack on it's way from Denmark. Just got the confirmation email from Lego.

I'm going to add the Lego functions motors and battery box to RC the little guy. I already have a spare hand controller from a RC car I bought some time ago.

I emailed them, and then shortly after got an order cancellation email. Logged in and checked it and it was the Wall-e fix, but they cancelled it? Odd.

Associate
UK May the 4th sale announced. 10% off a bunch of sets. Only tempting ones are the UCS - don't think I've seen anything off Slave I or the Tie before.

Anyone else notice anything strange going on with the pricing of Star Wars sets in the Lego shop?

I could have sworn that the UCS Tie Fighter was reduced to €169.99 yesterday as I worked it out it would only cost me €150 (€149.99) if I used my €20 voucher.

Today it's priced at €179.99. I tried using the links in my VIP email like yesterday but it's only showing the higher price.

Back
Top Bottom