******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Caporegime
No one likes me, 3 times in a row attacked at ICC :(:eek:

Starfere not so though!

Rudely interrupted by Allnamestaken, the Freelancer ran when he realised i'm too good for him... :D i blame Allnamestaken for the Avenger crashing into me :p

PS: the first vid is 720P, Shadowplay 3 again, if i have the pre-record on before launching a game it always #### up the recording res.

Last edited:
Soldato
No one likes me, 3 times in a row attacked at ICC :(:eek:

Starfere not so though!

Rudely interrupted by Allnamestaken, the Freelancer ran when he realised i'm too good for him... :D i blame Allnamestaken for the Avenger crashing into me :p

PS: the first vid is 720P, Shadowplay 3 again, if i have the pre-record on before launching a game it always #### up the recording res.

Haha scrubs! I don't understand why people bother to run considering they don't lose ****!

Like earlier today a retaliation ran to three different jump points before finally panicking and ramming a station at Kareah.

Nice vids :p

New Biomass Canon!

Soldato
OP
Sadly some people will do anything for a bit of reddit karma or just to break the news to friends. They should tighten down on the subreddit, could do with a couple more active mods too.

Caporegime
@ Allnamestaken.

https://www.twitch.tv/intrepid3d/v/90991937

And...

Star_Citizen_2016_02_22_17_12_13_910.jpg

Caporegime
After all that yesterday I finally got my hornet from the rec store fit the ball turret fit 5 strifes and none of them had ammo! I have to buy another 5 and put the others on another ship as there bugged and will never have ammo again lol.

LAME common bug apparently...
Ah... i forgot about that, yes there is a bug with some ballistics where they don't have any ammo.

Don't worry, it will get fixed.

Back
Top Bottom