** NEW ASUS ROG KEYBOARD **

Associate
thats is a horrendous look keyboard with an equally horrendous price but they can do it because people will blindly pay out just as they will for the crazy priced graphics cards.

Associate
KB004FC_149299_285x255.jpg

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/filc...tch-clicky-mechanical-keyboard-kb-004-fc.html

I seen this go up the other week,pretty lacking at its current price,no back-lighting or Aluminum case,dont think i could live with the tiny spacebar either :eek:

Ocuk need to look into securing some backlit/rgb Pok3r's in black.My poker 2 has some keys that are double bumping and it needs replaced :(

Last edited:
Seeing this kind of over-priced nonsense makes me feel a bit happier about spending £65 for a cherry red tenkeyless (my ideal gaming keyboard)

NikTheSHNIK do us a favour and pack them up, send them back and tell ASUS to stop taken the **** out of gamers :D

Last edited:
Associate
the sad thing is asus tactics strix one would be the kb id go for, if they just evolved that to rgb, and add on the nifty phone holder, that would be a great kb

Soldato
Think they have lost the plot with this one. Sorry, but fugly and well overpriced - not impressed at all. Count me out too.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom