Asus ROG Swift PG348 - Thanks a Bunch Overclockers

OcUK Staff
Very nice, thank you for sharing this on a video too, glad you are loving the new monitor and graphics card! Like Jedi says, great combo! :)

Associate
OP
Yeah looks great, too great in fact. Damn that's really eating at my (admittedly poor) willpower. Must hold on for DP1.3 monitors...

Best

Wulf :D

Yea was looking and seeing if i should wait. But i think if your not hard hard hard gamer like myself but love video editing and casual gaming i thought it was a nice compromise. Dont know if you feel the same. But when you get your screen your waiting for hit me up would love to see it!

Associate
Yea was looking and seeing if i should wait. But i think if your not hard hard hard gamer like myself but love video editing and casual gaming i thought it was a nice compromise. Dont know if you feel the same. But when you get your screen your waiting for hit me up would love to see it!

The build quality struck a chord with me when I saw it in your vid. Was going to hold out but after seeing how well yours performed I'm not so sure now lol ;)

Best

Wulf

Associate
OP
The build quality struck a chord with me when I saw it in your vid. Was going to hold out but after seeing how well yours performed I'm not so sure now lol ;)

Best

Wulf

Yea got to say the build quality is very different to other monitors i have had before. Defo worth the investment if you have the monies

Associate
You have one aswell?

Yes Mate, had it just over a couple of weeks now. Paired with a GTX 1080.
It's a dream to use and gaming is just on another level.

This monitor is immersion at it's finest. Day to day use is just brilliant.

As for build quality it's very good.

Back
Top Bottom