Need help with Motherboard

Permabanned
Hi All,
Can you give me some help with a motherboard spec please that i need please....

Preferrably Gigabyte (although this can be any manufacturer if need be)
Needs to support a I7 3770 cpu on the LGA 1155?
MicroATX motherboard if possible but must have a Micro PCIE!

Any help is much appreciated!

Man of Honour
You are going to be limited to whatever you can pick up second hand now as that socket was killed off a good couple of years ago. You may be able to find a basic H61 chipset board still in stock somewhere but it will probably be overpriced for what it is.

Man of Honour
I wouldn't have mentioned it if it didn't. Depending on how old it is it may need a bios flash, something you would need a older Sandybridge cpu to do. Chances are though if it's second hand then the previous owner will have flashed to the latest bios. Make sure you ask before you buy and then go to the manufacturers website to see which bios version you need for the board to support your 3770.

Permabanned
OP
I wouldn't have mentioned it if it didn't. Depending on how old it is it may need a bios flash, something you would need a older Sandybridge cpu to do. Chances are though if it's second hand then the previous owner will have flashed to the latest bios. Make sure you ask before you buy and then go to the manufacturers website to see which bios version you need for the board to support your 3770.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom