Raijintek triton 140mm

Soldato
OP
Sorry to be a pain people, Just done some research on the product above, More people are saying to others to stay clear of them and go for Corsair, so i may look into that...

Corsair H55 is another option i was tempted but just not a fan of the black tubing :(

Soldato
Soldato
The triton is basically the only one with clear tubes on sale, the above units are sealed so you don't touch them once installed. Don't change water, nothing

Soldato
OP
Ahhhh i see, so the only way to get clear tubes is maybe to buy a kit, i will stillget the Silverstone one tomorow... Another question, Can i get the Silverstone cooler now and in the future keep it in the case and buy a EK Kit S240 to use along side it...

Soldato
No. Nothing stopping you from having multple loops (or AIOs) in one case - except space and cost - but both of those are designed to cool a CPU and the Silverstone kit is a fixed configuration.

Soldato
No, not a problem. If it fits 1150 it will fit 1151 - the socket is the same, it's just the pins that are different. If you look further down the description it does say that it's compatible with 115x ...which makes it about as clear as mud.

Associate
If it fits socket 11555, 1156 or 1150, it will fit 1151 as the hole spacing is the same. There's nothing stopping you from using multiple AIOs or loops in the same case.

Back
Top Bottom