Antec H1200 Kuhler 240mm

Associate
Got the itch to swap around my system again and want a 240mm aio cooler, was going to get the corsair H100i v2 but then I spotted the Antec H1200 for £40 less, so is the corsair worth £40 more?

Caporegime
Ive got the antec 1200 and i gotta say it's a very good unit. I cannot comment on the supplied fans though as i didnt use them. It's well made, pump is quiet and for the money it's well worth it.

Associate
OP
So finally getting round to installing the h1200, quick question regarding the pump, I'm powering it via the sata power cable but do need to plug the 3 pin header into the motherboard as well? the instructions are diagram only and seem to imply both but I thought it should only be one of the two

Associate
OP
Well I installed the h1200 and I can honestly say it's the most frustrating mounting for a cooler I have experienced, a note to all manufacturers please just copy Noctua! I'm not bothering testing it tonight as I have a feeling it may have to be remounted as the pump was sliding all over when I was trying to screw it while trying to hold the pump as well as the backplate which kept pushing out

Back
Top Bottom