*** NZXT SOURCE S340 MID-ATX CASE OWNERS THREAD ***

Soldato
I modding company in the US owned by Bill Owen does replacment windows for the S340 and H440 I dont know if they are any better against scratches.

Associate
Ive noti ed there was an updated refresh of the s340 (not the elite) with an actual useful psu fan slider dust vrill. Any idea how to tell these from the older ones with the pointless rubbish psu dust filter?

Also, anyone k ow if there is anywhere that sells a top cover for the top fan mount? I'd rather not have that top rear fan in use and would rather have that blanked up and sealed to stop dust getting in.

Still deciding between the red and black matt with the updated psu dust filter or the s340 elite with glass... But will have to wait until december ive heard for that one.

Currently have a 7-8 year old akassa eclipse case.

Thanks!!

Associate
You know what this case needs.

It needs to be a sideways case, it should have a rear cover similar to the front so front and rear are identical, cables can go under or via a side slot, with a central window and identical spacing each side of the window.

Associate
I have the black one, it's the cleanest and nicest case I have ever owned, I usually change my case every 6months or so (I know it's strange but I get bored easily!) but I have no
Intention of getting rid of this one anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom