Vault 111 by PEXON

Soldato
Absolutely brilliant m8 attention to detail is superb!!!
As for fallout 4 I'm really liking it, gameplay is superb, it looks sweet!
But I've spent a lot of time building and looking for loot! That side is very addictive :)

Associate
OP
I had another 4 or 5 hours on it last night. Starting to get into it slowly.

I am not a fan of having to do all the building for every settlement, it takes too much time to do it for all of them. I will spend some time on it at the weekend and leave Sanctury Falls as my main one.

Soldato
Been a while since I've been in the Project Build section, but this caught me eye being a huge fan of the Fallout series.

Absolutely awesome build, how much are you selling it for? ;)
Screams fallout all over which is everything it should! :D

Enjoy the game for sure, think you've deserved it!

On your settlement point as well, don't bother sorting all the settlements just send them all to your main ones, unless you like the land they have i.e. some are good for farms and some good for water/scavenging more than others.

PS, Start the bidding at £20? ;)

Soldato
An absolutely amazing build!
My only criticism is the loop, i feel that you could have done so much more with it like some crazy hardline bends. It just kind of looks like you've stuck a premade ek kit in there or something (besides the awesome weathering)

Associate
I did have a look at getting the lights to flicker, but you need a really bad
source to drive the LED strips, so it seems like it will be hard work. I have tried but I've had no luck so far

Flickering is hard work! usually easier to buy something that flickers and steal the controller :p
You can believe it or not, use a radio. use the power to the speaker with a controller and the different
voltages sent from the audio signals makes the lights flicker, complicated stuff but thats an old school technique.

Brilliant build by the way! major kudos!

Associate
Really like the build, the ideas and creativity.. Even the photos are good!

Only thing I would prefer is a bit of a tidier tube routing, something just doesn't look right on them for me

Associate
OP
Hey guys!

Team PEXON are at iSeries this weekend and I have bought Vault 111 along too.

As I was not able to get the RAM before the final photos and videos, I will have to wait to take some proper shots after the weekend.

BIG thanks to AVEXIR for providing the RAM for the build!

Avexir_logo_large.png

EwXKiYeh.jpg

2qSj2Ahh.jpg

opxBt9Gh.jpg

AfKRyM5h.jpg

at4YA96h.jpg

707a3C1h.jpg

bHnvbE6h.jpg

E9LKB9th.jpg

t05zgPhh.jpg

tDxTMBph.jpg

2x4ttx6h.jpg

XFKQg7Mh.jpg

txFz6Ivh.jpg

6kQ04MXh.jpg

Associate
Awesome build but, I can't help but notice that the little round sticker with "remove" printed on it is still on the back plate :D

Back
Top Bottom