*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2015/2016 Fantasy Football League*****

Soldato
58 with Alderweireld and Cabaye left to play. Happy with that. Made a good decision to bring in Aguero this week, he replaced Bony in my team.

Seriously considering ditching Sanchez for Ozil. But last time I got rid of him he scored a hat-trick :D

Haha i am also tempted for that swap. I also resisted putting Aguero back in. I've put Lukaku in as they have 3 decent games coming up and he's so much cheaper than Aguero that i don't have to make other changes to fit him in

Associate
I'm leaving Vardy, Lukkaku and Ighalo as my strikers this week. I'm going to Captain Lukkaku I think. I'm bringing in Kane for Ighalo as soon as the teams look in at 2pm though, before prices fluctuate for next week. That being said I may drop Vardy instead due to Leicestershire up coming schedule. Hope he gets his record breaking goal against Man U though, he deserves it. Plus Man U are so **** to watch under LVG that I wouldn't mind seeing them lose more often.
Vardy is starting to look fixture proof.
He has had a good run of fixtures but I wouldn't rush to take him out -
Watford do have a good run of fixtures - I think Ighalo might share his goals with Deeney

Caporegime
40 points and three players to play tomorrow.

Some people have all the luck too. Highest score played his bench boost. His BENCH scored 41 points! He also had KDB captain, Vardy, Lukaku, Bolasie and Kolarov in the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom