How do you feel when starving and someone messes with you or your food

Soldato
OP
Yeah I go and pick it up but they get a bit annoyed if I mention it all the time and there aren't any other local chippies around.

Just go to the chippy be nice to the person in charge and explain the issue in a longer chat, it may take a bit longer then normal to collect but at least you have told them properly, if it still happens you know they don't care about the customer.

Soldato
OP
^ Completely accurate. I hate 'sharing' when you order a meal as a group... :mad: :p

I dont mind but if your going to order to share get the proper sharing items not a burger and chips for me and chicken and chip for you and we can then share.

something like a curry or two you can share or pizza.

my younger brother orders a 16 inch pizza and shares a slice, hes average build i have no idea where he put it.

Caporegime
I dont mind but if your going to order to share get the proper sharing items not a burger and chips for me and chicken and chip for you and we can then share.

something like a curry or two you can share or pizza.

my younger brother orders a 16 inch pizza and shares a slice, hes average build i have no idea where he put it.

Hollow legs

Back
Top Bottom