Soldato
Looking for a new case to replace my 690ii, it has to fit

A 290 Vapor X which is 300mm long
K2 mount doom which is 160mm in height.

And have

Front mounted usb 3
Good airflow
space for 3 3.5" drives
Preferably no window, but flexible there, as it seems to cut your choices down a lot, so not a deal breaker.
Suitable for watercooling (I want to go there at a later date).
Not covered in tacky moulded plastic handles etc.

After having to return 2 enthoo pros as either I'm unlucky or Phanteks just have awful QC, I'm looking again and decided to up my budget a bit.

The Corsair 750D Airflow seems to tick all the boxes.

But I don't just want to jump on the first thing that catches my eye, especially at that price, so thought I'd see if there's anything else I should consider at around the same sort of price (no Phantek's stuff though).

Thanks.

Last edited:
Associate
I have the 750D airflow, I also bought the solid side panel with no window for £9.98 (not from OcUK) - I think it's a great case.

Soldato
OP
I have the 750D airflow, I also bought the solid side panel with no window for £9.98 (not from OcUK) - I think it's a great case.

2nd the 750D, have the airflow version and happy with it. decent amount of space for water cooling down the line as well.

Oh, the side panel is reversable and fits boths sides :). Nice. So I can go with the window and if I really don't like it, fit a solid panel instead. Shame the delivery of the panel is £4-5 in most places, making it £14 or so.

Looks like I'll go with the 750D then.

Associate
If you have an account at AVForums you can link your account to a place which sells the side panel, and then qualify for free delivery on orders over £50.

Back
Top Bottom