BitFenix Neos Case

Soldato
Hey guys,

After deciding to keep my current setup and upgrading late on in the year, I have made the decision to change to a quieter and smaller case, along with a CPU AIO cooler.

How is this case? Will it be sufficient for my 1070 and 8350 with AIOC?

RTJ

Soldato
Soldato
Cable management is not great. Barely any room to put cables behind motherboard tray
What's your budget for the case? There may be an alternative

It will be suitable, and it is quite well made, but you might find something better

Soldato
OP
Cable management is not great. Barely any room to put cables behind motherboard tray
What's your budget for the case? There may be an alternative

It will be suitable, and it is quite well made, but you might find something better

hey, yeah the more i looked at that it seams a little close for comfort. really considering a : Game Max Silent Sound Proofed Gaming Case for PC.

anyone with experience on this? seems a good bang for buck??

RTJ

Associate
I had the neos for a while, it's a neat looking case but is a nightmare to cable manage in. It's not the best laid out either. But it's £30 or thereabouts so you can't complain that much.

I've built in the s340 and currently using the p400s, both are infinitely better for around £50. It's a large percentage increase over the neos in real terms because both are so cheap but it really is worth it, the p400 is the best case I've had in a long time and we'll worth a look.

Soldato
OP
been taking a look at the p400, nice looking case. how is it compared to the neos for cable management? looks tenfold better.

RTJ

Associate
Night and day. The price has gone up since I got it for £53 but it's still worth the extra.

The fan controller, noise dampening, led's, cable management and general build quality are all far better than the neos. All three cases you'll be happy enough I think, but the p400 and s340 are much better.

Back
Top Bottom