**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Man of Honour
Right,i have had my oukitel k6000 for 3 months now (cost me £80) and wanted to give a quick update.

Personally i cant find anything wrong with it,its quick,battery is amazing.

I dropped my Ulefone BeTouch 3 down a flight of concrete stairs. The screen survived initially, but a month later it started developing black spots on the digitizer where the cracks are, and now I'm getting all sorts of other screen issues so I've ordered an Oukitel K6000 Pro to replace it, should arrive soon. I'm hoping the battery life will be as advertised.

I was generally really happy with the Ulefone other than the "soft" camera.

Soldato
If only Xiaomi products were available in the UK through official channels rather than going through the rigmarole of going through resellers.

The Mi5s looks awesome!

Soldato
I know what you mean mate, but at least if your importing them you are getting them cheap, think of the price if they came here lol, would probably double most of them.

Caporegime
Did you pay custom insurance, small fee if you get charged customs bangood will refund you.

How many days did it take to arrive and was there tracking?

I didn't pay custom insurance.

I originally ordered using the faster postage with tracking, but they later contacted me saying they couldn't use that, so they switch to untracked mail.

Ordered 7th Sept, dispatched on the 9th, received on the 26th.

Soldato
I checked Top one this morning and the only Mi 5 they had listed was the current one and not the new models. Hopefully it won't be too long before they are showing.

Associate
Now says: "3993 pieces available"

But also: Shipping - US $21.05 to United Kingdom via DHL
Estimated Delivery Time:30-38 days

I could be wrong but i think these are just placeholder figures until actual stock arrives.. the delivery time shown is longer than normal probably to cover themselves for any delay in stock arriving in case you pre-ordered now

Back
Top Bottom