** AVEXIR ROG IMPACT & TESLA DDR4 NOW AVAILABLE!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

This has got to be the best looking memory yet, if you like Black/Red themes and love a bit of Asus ROG which I do, very Elite Tier hardware. ;)

Avexir Impact ROG Series 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4 PC4-21300C15 2666MHz Dual Channel Kit - Red Light @ £74.99 inc VAT

MY126AR_119424_800x800.jpg

VEXIR Impact series is designed for overclockers, gamers and enthusiasts. By AVEXIR AIST IC sorting technology, each module has 100% overclocking guarantee and hand test for higher overclocking challenge.
Compatible with low-profile CPU coolers

Being low height, Impact series has no clearance issues with CPU coolers. , Impact series gives you a fitting design at remarkable performance. Unleash the gamers' spirit within with AVEXIR LED patent lighting tube, Impact series is not only a powerful DDR4 memory solution, but also enabling you to animate your PC to the rhythm of breathing.

ROG Certified series memory modules are using highest grade of original IC only such as Samsung, Hynix, and Mircon. In addition, Avexir promises to produce ROG certified memory modules only with ROG VIII series motherboards. Built for your confidence, ROG certified memory modules passed 16 hand-picked AIST (Avexir Ic Sorting Technology) processes and 14 memory module functional, burn in, and compatibility tests. AVEXIR built top level specification of Impact series by using 10 layers performance optimized design printed circuit board and industrial grade resistors and capacitors.

ROG certified memory performance enhancement can be done via genius Ai Overclock Tuner feature, you are just one click away to enables special overclocking function to unleash the power within.

Features:
- Exclusive patented technology of LED tubes
- 10 layers performance optimized design printed circuit board
- Exquisite packaging
- Support XMP 2.0
- Hand picked AIST(AVEXIR IC Sorting Technology)
- ROG Partnership branding

Specification:
- Black PCB
- Black ROG high performance heatspreaders
- Red LED Strobe effect (See product images)
- CAS Timings: 15-15-15-35
- Dual Channel Kit: (2x4GB)
- Lifetime Warranty

Only £74.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Avexir Impact ROG Series 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-21300C15 2666MHz Dual Channel Kit - Red Light @ £149.99 inc VAT

MY126AR_119424_800x800.jpg

VEXIR Impact series is designed for overclockers, gamers and enthusiasts. By AVEXIR AIST IC sorting technology, each module has 100% overclocking guarantee and hand test for higher overclocking challenge.
Compatible with low-profile CPU coolers

Being low height, Impact series has no clearance issues with CPU coolers. , Impact series gives you a fitting design at remarkable performance. Unleash the gamers' spirit within with AVEXIR LED patent lighting tube, Impact series is not only a powerful DDR4 memory solution, but also enabling you to animate your PC to the rhythm of breathing.

ROG Certified series memory modules are using highest grade of original IC only such as Samsung, Hynix, and Mircon. In addition, Avexir promises to produce ROG certified memory modules only with ROG VIII series motherboards. Built for your confidence, ROG certified memory modules passed 16 hand-picked AIST (Avexir Ic Sorting Technology) processes and 14 memory module functional, burn in, and compatibility tests. AVEXIR built top level specification of Impact series by using 10 layers performance optimized design printed circuit board and industrial grade resistors and capacitors.

ROG certified memory performance enhancement can be done via genius Ai Overclock Tuner feature, you are just one click away to enables special overclocking function to unleash the power within.

Features:
- Exclusive patented technology of LED tubes
- Exquisite packaging
- Support XMP 2.0

Specification:
- Black PCB
- Red LED Strobe effect (See product images)
- Dual Channel Kit: (2x8GB)
- Lifetime Warranty

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Avexir Tesla ROG Series 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4 PC4-21300C15 2666MHz Dual Channel Kit - Red Light @ £99.95 inc VAT

MY128AR_119430_800x800.jpg

Avexir Red Tesla – ROG certified edition is carefully tuned for Asus Republic of Gamers (ROG) series motherboard from inside out. Red Tesla gaming memory modules are energized by plasma tube lighting effect. Impressive red lighting effect should be seen running in the machine to be believed. It is designed to delight gamers and enthusiasts by enhancing their computing experience and also deliver on our promise of “what we believe is how we behave”.

Red Tesla is built for your confidence which passed 16 hand-picked AIST (Avexir Ic Sorting Technology) processes and 14 memory module functional, burn in, and compatibility tests for newest DDR4 ROG motherboards. AVEXIR built top level specification of Red Tesla by using 10 layers performance optimized design printed circuit board and industrial grade resistors and capacitors.

XMP2.0 is the memory optimization technique developed by INTEL. You can simply install the modules to supported motherboards and get the performance enhanced via the BIOS menu just a click away by select XMP in the BIOS and you are ready to run.

Features:
- Exclusive patented technology of plasma tubes to mimic lightening effect
- Exquisite packaging
- Support XMP 2.0

Specification:
- Black PCB
- Red Plasma Strobe lightning effect (See product images)
- Dual Channel Kit: (2x4GB)
- Lifetime Warranty

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Avexir Tesla ROG Series 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-21300C15 2666MHz Dual Channel Kit - Red Light @ £199.99 inc VAT

Avexir Red Tesla – ROG certified edition is carefully tuned for Asus Republic of Gamers (ROG) series motherboard from inside out. Red Tesla gaming memory modules are energized by plasma tube lighting effect. Impressive red lighting effect should be seen running in the machine to be believed. It is designed to delight gamers and enthusiasts by enhancing their computing experience and also deliver on our promise of “what we believe is how we behave”.

Red Tesla is built for your confidence which passed 16 hand-picked AIST (Avexir Ic Sorting Technology) processes and 14 memory module functional, burn in, and compatibility tests for newest DDR4 ROG motherboards. AVEXIR built top level specification of Red Tesla by using 10 layers performance optimized design printed circuit board and industrial grade resistors and capacitors.

XMP2.0 is the memory optimization technique developed by INTEL. You can simply install the modules to supported motherboards and get the performance enhanced via the BIOS menu just a click away by select XMP in the BIOS and you are ready to run.

Features:
- Exquisite packaging
- Support XMP 2.0

Specification:
- Black PCB
- Dual Channel Kit: (2x8GB)
- Lifetime Warranty

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Avexir Tesla ROG Series 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 PC4-21300C15 2666MHz Quad Channel Kit - Red Light @ £199.99 inc VAT

Features:
- Exquisite packaging
- Support XMP 2.0

Specification:
- Black PCB
- Quad Channel Kit: (4x4GB)
- Lifetime Warranty

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

View All Avexir Memory - Click Here!!

Soldato
Gibbo why the hell have you stopped PayPal for Amazon Pay? It takes decades to clear and is unreliable.

I spent shy of 2 hours on the site earlier trying to make an order. At one point it even asked me for visa verify when I specified MasterCard. It's still not cleared now as far as I can tell so was no chance of it leaving today.

Total put off! Calling wasn't an option just FYI or would have, but not the issue

Last edited:
Soldato
While this looks nice and all the Impact series *The 2x8GB 2666* seems quite overpriced simply for having a ROG logo on it, Especially considering you can get 2x8GB of some Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 for £60 less.

OcUK Staff
OP
While this looks nice and all the Impact series *The 2x8GB 2666* seems quite overpriced simply for having a ROG logo on it, Especially considering you can get 2x8GB of some Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 for £60 less.

The price is the price, mentioned to Avexir and their response is simple, the product is unique, the R&D was very costly and the price will be very stable. If European/UK market think is overpriced that is unfortunate, we are now sold out as demand in Far East is beyond supply.

I know how many years it took them to get this to work and be commercially viable, it won't be just an extra £20, for those who want something cool and pretty awesome looking the Tesla is great and very unique and will sell well. :)

Soldato
The price is the price, mentioned to Avexir and their response is simple, the product is unique, the R&D was very costly and the price will be very stable. If European/UK market think is overpriced that is unfortunate, we are now sold out as demand in Far East is beyond supply.

I know how many years it took them to get this to work and be commercially viable, it won't be just an extra £20, for those who want something cool and pretty awesome looking the Tesla is great and very unique and will sell well. :)

The R&D of the Impact series memory is simply putting a ROG logo on it and charging £60 more, The Tesla series however I've been following that for quite sometime and the R&D for that was quite a lot as I contacted Avexir a few years ago about when their early prototypes were on show at a computex about possible release dates etc...

Soldato

This^

Avexir brand was never cheap, but there right they have a unique product that people want. I'm waiting for the white led version? They have lots of new ram coming. Hope to see it before Christmas?

Soldato
This^

Avexir brand was never cheap, but there right they have a unique product that people want. I'm waiting for the white led version? They have lots of new ram coming. Hope to see it before Christmas?

Well I wasn't talking about the LED Tesla memory I was talking about the non LED Impact memory which apart from the ROG sticker doesn't really warrant costing £60 more than the same speed/amount of Corsair LPX :)

Back
Top Bottom