** CORSAIR H2100 DOLBY 7.1 WIRELESS GAMING HEADSET 'REFURB' - ONLY £44.99

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

This is a stormer of a deal from Corsair

These 2100 wireless headsets are factory refurbished units but as we all know, a Corsair Refurb is always a safe bet.

The first 30 days warranty will be with OcUK and any remaining warranty will be with Corsair

This is an excellent opportunity to grab a top quality wireless headset at a knock down price!

Corsair Gaming CG-H2100 Dolby 7.1 Wireless Headset (CA-9011127-NA/RF) Refurbished Unit @ £44.99 inc VAT

SP033CS_119996_285x255.png

Enjoy legendary audio with zero hassle. You get 2.4GHz wireless freedom at up to 40 feet, and ten hours of uninterrupted gaming at a time. Genuine Dolby 7.1 surround gives you lethally accurate positional audio, and the 50mm neodymium drivers produce staggering bass, highs, and dynamic range. Marathon gaming sessions are easy with the microfiber-wrapped earpads, and you’ll be heard loud and clear with the unidirectional noisecancelling microphone.

Features:
- Legendary audio, zero hassle: 2.4GHz wireless freedom up to 40ft + 10 hours of uninterrupted gaming
- Epic immersion and true multi-channel audio: genuine Dolby 7.1 surround delivers lethally accurate
positional audio
- Unlock legendary audio: Oversized 50mm neodymium drivers bring the action to life with brilliant range and precision
- Embark on marathon gaming sessions: comfortable microfiber-wrapped memory foam earpads enable
extended play.
- Take command: the advanced unidirectional noise-cancelling microphone makes you loud and clear

Specifications:
- Headphones
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Drivers: 50mm
- Connector: Wireless USB Receiver

Microphone
- Type: Unidirectional noise cancelling
- Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Frequency Response: 100Hz ¡V 10kHz
- Sensitivity: -37 dB (¡Ó 3 dB)

Wireless
- Range: Up to 40 feet (12m)
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours

This is a Corsair refurbished unit

Was £89.99 Inc. VAT

Only £44.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Am interested.... :)

Anybody any previous experience with these, i.e. staying connected, sound, wear comfort, quality wise??

I ask....as the one off review for the new full price product is not very complimentary :(

Last edited:
Soldato

Anybody any previous experience with these, i.e. staying connected, sound, wear comfort, quality wise??

I ask....as the one off review for the new full price product is not very complimentary :(

Unless you really can't do it for some reason I would normally advise a good pair of headphones, and a clip-on mic to suit :)

Soldato

I have had a pair of these (although all blue in colour) for just over a year. Also own a pair of Asus Spitfire, Razer Krakens, Turtle Beach P15 (iirc) to compare, although they are all wired.

* very comfortable
* average+ sounds. Not as convinced about the 7.1 as I am with the Krakens, but if you ignore that perfectly playable
* full charge lasts about 3-4 hours, however mini usb charging means you can charge and use at the same time without much hassle
* mic sounds great, but can feel a little far away as the boom is not flexible

Overall as good as most other £50-£80 wired headsets that I have tried. Special things to note:

* once used, you will begrudge going back to wired
* look after the reciever - they only work with the official one which is £30 to replace iirc

At the price I'd definately recommend if the refurb is "as new". I would jump on them myself but as you may have gathered I have too many headsets as it is!

Hope this helps.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
im matching them for the next few days. it will have to increase a bit afterwards as the price is far too low.

Soldato
Suppose its a fiver more, but factor in the postage cost from the other site, then its about the same with the free delivery for members.

No postage cost.;)

Meh, I will match them in the morning.

I'm waiting for corsair to come back to me with exact warranty info.

im matching them for the next few days. it will have to increase a bit afterwards as the price is far too low.

That's fair enough and I only pointed it out as I thought you guys say you will try and match prices/be competitive. :)

Soldato
I got a pair as they were cheap before Christmas brand new and I dont think the 7.1 is as good as the Plantronics 780's I came from but this could be partly due to the Corsair drivers/software. THEY ARE XH!T dont install Corsair drivers just bin em. I had terrible buzzing noise and I was almost for returning them when I came across the below on the Corsair forum.

http://www.razerzone.com/surround

There is a free version but I paid $9.99 for the Pro version and WOW the buzzing had gone and it sounds 100 times better than the Corsair drivers. Dont think I could go back to wired now though especially when a game is loading and you need to nip to the loo or make a drink you can hear when the game is ready......

btw the razer software is designed for razer headphones but it also works with any USB driven headphones that simulate 7.1 surround sound. Just select USB stereo headphones from the dropdown.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom