Poll: US: **The Walking Dead Season 6 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Who Negan killed in the season finale?

• Total voters
Soldato
anything I don't mind

checjb

JonnyGeee

So no more whiney posts from you guys from now on? Let's see if you stick to your guns and stop watching or you're back here Feb 16.

Morgan/Carol - dumb scene, dumb story arc.

Rick - too intense and ready to kill in a split second walker or human. Not good.

Zombie entrail disguise - brilliant idea, walkers are dumb creatures. However, not covering neck and face was ridiculous.

Kids - yes they are dumb, but they are in a world full of monsters and are probably suffering from some form of PTSD - how would you expect them to be?!

This season has had some highlights, unfortunately some very low moments too, but it is still one of the best tv shows on at the minute and i'll be watching it come Feb 16!!

Soldato
Nice to see some of you have finally caught on, engaged your brains and discovered that it is in fact a load of *****. :p

The only bit of excitement for me this season was when the tower fell and let them all in. Unfortunately it doesn't appear to have done much in the way of killing the characters off and ending the show though.

The whole premise of Zombies is a load of **** as you put it. It's fiction just like Doctor Who is a load of ****. James Bond is a load of ****. Just about everything on telly is a load of ****.......

It's entertainment there to entertain not be factual.

Soldato
I still like watching the show even though it's getting all the same season after season. Also Morgan is getting a bit silly now with his ideology.

Soldato
So if these new guys are coming along, what happens with the Wolves? I thought they were building up to something happening with them? But now we have the new guys too?? Clan Rick literally isnt big enough to deal with both...

Its odd but i missed the Govenor and was actually a bit sad when he died. Its like the Joker and Batman. You need both for the status quo to be met. I hope this new guy measures up to the Govenors awesomeness.

Caporegime
I have a love hate relationship with this series... one one hand it has some great moments on the other hand they have decided to make the cast continually do really stupid things in order to cause them to become trapped, cornered, on the run again and again... and thus create more drama.

They never seem to plan things other than ad-hoc decisions, off the cuff plans made by Rick only when required...

Even people in the dark ages had somewhere to fall back to and/or means of escaping when their outer wall was breached at their castle... It isn't like Rick's group hasn't been overrun before... How hard is it to agree upon an ERV or two even... just need a couple of remote buildings within a few miles with a small stash of supplies to bug out to if required.

Last edited:
Soldato
become a habit rather than real enjoyment

Same here I really enjoyed it at the beginning but it's become a bit too formulistic now. Meet new baddies, defeat said baddies, lose a few cast, add a few new faces, up the gore. Repeat...

That said, I'm quite pleased they didn't kill Glenn off. At the beginning of the series he was a really strong character, unlike Morgan who is just dull as dishwater for the majority of the time.

Last edited:
Soldato
Same here I really enjoyed it at the beginning but it's become a bit too formulistic now. Meet new baddies, defeat said baddies, lose a few cast, add a few new faces, up the gore. Repeat...

That said, I'm quite pleased they didn't kill Glenn off. At the beginning of the series he was a really strong character, unlike Morgan who is just dull as dishwater for the majority of the time.

Morgan will definitley snap at some point. Hopefully sooner rather than later! Haha! We could do with another zombie killing machine.:D

Back
Top Bottom