Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th November - 3rd December 2015]

Man of Honour

Barclays Premier League:

SkyBet Championship:

SkyBet League One:

SkyBet League Two:

Fixtures on Sky:

wda55RW.png

TV:

wda55RW.png

Radio:

Tables:

wda55RW.png

Associate
Stekelenburg, Yoshida, Fonte, Long, Davis, Mane, Wanyama, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, Van Dijk, Bertrand

Urgh, City will tear us to pieces.

Soldato
Rob Elliot; Daryl Janmaat, Chancel Mbemba, Fabricio Coloccini (c), Paul Dummett; Moussa Sissoko, Vurnon Anita, Jack Colback, Georginio Wijnaldum; Ayoze Perez, Pa**** Cisse

Same 4-2-2-2 formation that hasn't worked since Norwich decided to commit suicide, now with added Cisse. Urgh, Palace will tear us to pieces.

Soldato
Stekelenburg, Yoshida, Fonte, Long, Davis, Mane, Wanyama, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, Van Dijk, Bertrand

Urgh, City will tear us to pieces.

No mention of Soares being injured, so Yoshida at RB baffles me. What the point of Martina is as a backup RB is also lost in me, he must be awful?

Clasie and Tadic on bench?

Seems a bit defeatist

Caporegime
Ouch, I was about to post to say come on Newcastle, even villa have scored.... but then it got worse. Such a miss hit shot there by Zaha who rightly got booked for a dive a few minutes ago. One of those where the hit into the ground means it loops up taking the defenders out of it and screwing the keeper.

Caporegime
So, Shawcross appears to come across stays on his feet, kicks the ball away, other player goes down.... red card(second yellow I think). Not a chance that was a foul let alone a card, hilariously bad decision.

Back
Top Bottom