Case Ideas - hard tube watercooling

Associate
Hi Guys

It's been about 4 years since I built my last gaming PC and I'm starting to get that itch to start a new project. I've never done watercooling before and after a fair bit of research it's something I will look to do with a new build. My initial problem is I don't know what case to go for and I was looking for advice.

I had been looking at the Lian Li models PC-O8 and PC-O9 - both look stunning, but after watching some videos on YouTube and reading some reviews they might not be as easy to work with as some other cases.

Initially I'm thinking about buying case, then cpu (i7), mobo, ram, psu and gfx (GTX 1080) and start off using air cooling. Then later in 2017 I will probably look to buy another 1080 for SLI and create a custom PETG loop (or 2 loops) to cool CPU and GFX cards.

I don't mind the case being big, I guess bigger the better for fitting in some good sized radiators and pump(s) when I go to do the custom water cooling. The Lian Li cases look amazing, but I'm not convinced they will be the easiest case to work with (I could be wrong).

Thanks a lot for any feedback and suggestions

Back
Top Bottom