Soldato
tuniq.jpg

the tuniq tower fits nicely

tuniq2.jpg

front.jpg

lol i made a fan filter for the side fan out of tights:D
tites.jpg

cables.jpg

that is probably the best i can do for cable management until i get some cable extentions and a new IDE cable..

i actualy had it looking good and neat until i put the usb/sound/IDE cables in. shame antec couldnt have made those cables longer. so gona try n get some extensions n rout them round the back of the motherboard tray somehow.

infact im probably going to cut 2 holes in the tray when i get the time. as i like things to look tidy;) going to try and put everything behind the motherboard tray as it looks like theres enough room there for the fat cables. this was just to show how it is with no mods and no extensions (pretty nasty i think to be honest).

Associate
Wowza cant wait for my new build with that as my next case.
Also can i ask what dvd drive is that, pioneer?
And yeah the cable management looks plenty fine.
Nice job.

~Slash

Soldato
OP
not actualy sure what dvd drive it is. i took it from my last pc. i just sanded the front bit off and gave it a little paint job. looks a lot better that was i think.

@Blackhawk47

yeh i thought that too m8, you cant see on the pic but there are too little things on the case that lift it up from the bottum of the case to allow airflow. i started a thread about it just to be sure before i did it :)

Soldato
It's a nice looking case on the outside, clean and simple. But the insides just look too generic to me :(

But as for the price, it's definatly one of the better cases in it's range.

Soldato
It's a nice looking case on the outside, clean and simple. But the insides just look too generic to me :(

I agree completely, a hard drive cage would be nice but it does relate to the market it's in. Can't be beaten for the price IMO.

Spray the interior matt black! :D

Soldato
OP
i actualy thought about that, but a few things stopping me..

no money/job/EMA

rubbish at spray painting (still sanding the side panel of my other case from a mess up on a mod)

:(

Associate
I got one of these beasties today. I'm surprised at how quiet my noisy ol' Maxtors are in this thing. :)

* Having said that, I'm still going to have a go at mounting them on their sides with elastic.

Last edited:
Associate
I bought one for my brother recently and on seeing it in flesh I then ordered myself one to replace my little Sugo case. Can't find any faults with it and for the price it has to be one of the best cases around at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom