New Headphones Needed

Associate
So my trusty Bose QuietComfort 15's have finally given up the ghost, I got about 5 years out of them though.

I can't remember exactly how much I paid but I think about $350 in Canada, my first premium pair of headphones, noise cancelling was excellent but I've always felt that the audio quality left something to be desired.

Initially bought for listening to Music though the last two years they've been used only for gaming, mostly FPS gaming (DayZ, Arma, CS, Squad) where getting the drop on your creeping enemy is key.

Now I am stuck, I was leaning toward the Sennheiser PC 363 D or Game One/Zero headsets as I'd like a mic but then I've recently read that these 'gaming' headsets are a bit of a con and I'd be better off going for some decent cans and a standalone cheapo clip-on mic?

Any recommendations? Around the £200 mark, maybe more if I'm sold on it, they'll be used only for gaming.

Cheers all!

Edit: Also they need to be quiet as I play in the living room and the misses will go mental if she can hear gun fire and mortars while she's watching True Blood or Revenge or some other cack :D

Last edited:

C64

C64

Soldato
The sennheiser headsets are not bad and their mics are great quality depends how much you pay for something like a game zero more than about £100 isn't worth it and certainly I would not pay the stupid £180 price for 363's.A good cheaper option would be kingston hyper x clouds.

Lots of options depending on budget.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom