** THERMAL GRIZZLY - CHAMPIONSHIP THERMAL PASTE **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

Yesterday we launched a new line of thermal materials which is looking set to be the go to product for hardware & overclocking enthusiasts.

Thermal Grizzly has been reported to give serious advantages in temperature drops using ambient cooling as well as holding up best in extreme circumstances like sub zero cooling.

8Pack has been raving in the office about this stuff for months and we now finally have it available for retail.

Thermal Grizzly tubes come with an applicator which allows for a nice even spread of paste on the IHS too which makes it easy to apply.

TH-003-TG_400.jpg

The paste comes in three varieties:

Aeronaut is a high performance material designed for application with air coolers or as a replacement for stock TIM that comes pre installed on hardware. Aeronaut has strong thermal conductivity and is perfect for end users looking to optimise their air cooling.

Hydronaut provides excellent thermal conductivity and is designed primarily for watercooling. It should also be considered by users looking to get the most out of very large heatsinks too. Hydronaut is incredibly easy to apply

Kryonaut is the ultimate performance thermal compound from Thermal Grizzly and offers superior performance in extreme or high demand applications. Kyronaut has the best long term stability out of the whole range and proves to be excellent in every single application.

Minus Pad is a thermal pad with a high level of elasticity that uses a ceramic silicon formula to provide superior thermal conductivity over other pads. These are ideal to replace stock pads on VGA air and water coolers but can also be used at -100°C

Overclockers UK is the proud retailer for Thermal Grizzly and we hope that you guys will all be keen to try it out with your next system.

To view the full range, click the banner below:

cP03GLC.jpg.png

Soldato
Sorry for sounding stupid, but does this come in a sachet and include a syringe for application or does it come in a syringe which comes in a sachet? The photo is a bit ambiguous.

Associate
So interpreting the graphs... the higher up and lower the temperature, the better right? Dayum... that Thermal Grizzly really is the boss at higher temps. Perfect for overclockers then. Nice to see some of the other cooling compounds on there and I even noticed a Noctua one. Is that Noctua NT-H1 the exact same thermal compound included with Noctua coolers like the NH-D14 and NH-D15? I could probably check and unbox my NH-D15, but I plan on saving it for when I finally get around to putting my PC together. Just waiting on the graphics card (hurry up AMD!).

Associate
Pretty much all of the guys on HWBot are using this stuff at the moment, which says a lot about it.
That they've all been given free samples to test? :D

Seriously though, based on that review we should all be buying Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra. Is there a difference in ease of use (application/cleaning) between CLU and this new stuff that would steer you towards the Grizzly?

OcUK Staff
Woo Hoo - just bought some Kryonaut, looking forward to giving it a whirl.

Good choice. This is the best performing paste by far that can easily be cleaned off and is non conductive. Liquid metal has both of these problems.

Other key features of Thermal Grizzly
-Spreads Evenly
-Great on all cooling including sub ambient
-Does not crack on Ln2 cooling sub -130

Soldato
Soldato
Good choice. This is the best performing paste by far that can easily be cleaned off and is non conductive. Liquid metal has both of these problems.

Other key features of Thermal Grizzly
-Spreads Evenly
-Great on all cooling including sub ambient
-Does not crack on Ln2 cooling sub -130

Hi Ian,

Thanks for that - look forward to testing it myself, but your recommendation is good enough for me. Hope you are well mate, and congrats on the latest records :):D

Mark

Associate
Just out of curiosity, incase anyone knows. If I were to re-seat my GTX780 reference coolers what thickness pads am I likely to need for the ram . I'm due my spring clean and may do these whilst I'm doing my CPU cooler.

Last edited:
Associate
Interesting stuff, thanks for the feedback guys.

So the CLU is slightly better in outright performance but a bit more hassle to apply, a lot more hassle to get off and absolutely no margin for error.

For only an extra 2°C I think I'd go for the Grizzly, but then as it's supposedly less than 2°C better than the IC Diamond I've got on I'm not in a huge rush to change.

Back
Top Bottom