** DAYLIGHT PIRACY - STONKING CORSAIR DEALS **

OcUK Staff
Got a few stonking deals from Corsair, now available to purchase by following the links below.

Got K95's at a silly price of £79.99 and a couple of new sku's to overclockers. We've bought some factory refurbished headsets, VOID Wireless RGB Carbon £66.95 (New RRP £84.95) and H1500 7.1's £39.95 (New RRP £74.99). Any questions let me know :)

Corsair Gaming K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Backlit White LED, Cherry MX Red (CH-9000081-UK) @ £79.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cors...ed-cherry-mx-red-ch-9000081-uk-kb-095-cs.html

The Corsair Gaming K95 combines Cherry MX Red mechanical switches, brilliant per key backlighting and 18 dedicated macro keys in a rugged brushed aluminum design that’s perfect for performance gaming.

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Gaming Void Wireless RGB Dolby 7.1 - Carbon - Refurbished (CA-9011132-WW/RF) @ £66.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...n-Refurbished-CA-9011132-WW-RF-SP-038-CS.html

Factory refurbished stock of the great Corsair Void RGB Headset.

Only £66.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Gaming CG-H1500, Dolby 7.1 USB Headset Factory Refurbished (CA-9011128-WW/RF) @ £39.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...y-Refurbished-CA-9011128-WW-RF-SP-039-CS.html

Factory refurbished stock of the Corsair CG-H1500 Headset

Only £39.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
That's a crazy price on the K95. Problem is that since mechanical keyboards last for years I have no real reason to get another one.

Maybe i need a spare... you know, just in case.

Associate
Stupid question......Is the only difference between this K95 keyboard and the RGB version, the RGB? And of course the extra premium on top for it?

Soldato
Stupid question......Is the only difference between this K95 keyboard and the RGB version, the RGB? And of course the extra premium on top for it?

Correct. Well, on the surface at least.
The RGB also has the LEDs on the circuit board (shining through transparent keyswitch plastics) rather than being mounted into the keyswitch. It gives them a LOT more durability to be on the circuit board. The ones on the K95 being under the key have a much higher chance to "die" due to ESD (electrostatic discharge).

I had a K95, day 2 saw the first LED die, replaced it, the second lasted 10 days before an LED died, another 2 days before the second died. I'm not sat rubbing hands on stuff/etc that would generate high static. One the plus side, after the second one died, I had a word with corsair and they sent me an RGB as a replacement. You may be lucky with the K95 standard, you may be lucky with a bit of hassle and get an upgrade, depends.

They're REEEEAAAALLY nice keyboards though. I love mine to bits.

Associate
Awesome, I think I'm going to bite the bullet! Having never owned a mechanical keyboard I'm quite excited.

Just hope it fits my desk as all the reviews say it's pretty enormous haha

Associate
The deal on that K95 is a year and a month too late lol. That's pretty much the same sort of keyboard I ended up buying, price and all. Except mine has red backlight on the keys. Pretty damn good for a mechanical keyboard, I must say.

Associate
Keyboard arrived today and I've got to admit i wish i had bought a mechanical keyboard earlier.

Going to take a little while to get used to i think but feels great!

Gangster
OcUK Staff
The K95 Deal has been increased to £79.99 due to the original stock been sold and the new buy price is higher. Still £79.99 is still a good deal and we will be ordering more.

At the moment we are unable to get any other keyboard at such a good deal but maybe in the future.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Stock will be reordered anyway but the price will be £79.99 so by time you order the stock should almost be here. Corsair still have enough stock so you shouldn't miss out.

Associate
Any decent palm-grip mice going up on sale soon? I'm looking for something to replace my Logitech g502 - only had it since Christmas, and despite me loving everything about it feature-wise, it's too small for my hands, and it makes my pinky & ring finger ache like hell :(

Back
Top Bottom