**At long last - Asus ROG Spatha Wireless/Wired Gaming Mouse available to pre-order!**

Soldato
Would love to get this but it's literally double the price of the Corsair Scimitar I have and it's only real advantage is wireless.

Asus need to chill with these completely crazy prices.

Associate
Would love to get this but it's literally double the price of the Corsair Scimitar I have and it's only real advantage is wireless.

Asus need to chill with these completely crazy prices.

Not used it yet but the button layout seems to be a lot better than the Scimitar in my opinion as I couldn't get on with the Razer Naga, Buttons to small and to many.

There are other advantages over the Scimitar, Interchangeable Switches, It isn't yellow.

Cant say on the feel of it yet, but its currently at the top of my next mouse purchase, I'm just waiting to see a few reviews on it first.

Like Razer, I find Corsair to be overpriced and lack top build quality.

Associate
I haven't watched this, but I expect so much fanboyism from this it will be cringeworthy.

He loves Corsair and Asus, they could release a dog-**** and he'd says it's the best thing since sliced bread.

I thought the same initially, however after seeing his Avexir Tesla ROG review where he slates the ram my opinion has changed.

This video isn't a review, its more an unboxing and overview.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
PC gaming is stronger than it has ever been. The market for £150 gaming mice sort of makes acase for that...

But yeah it's dying because someone on ocuk says so...

Soldato
Looking at reviews, the G900 is definitely the better mouse between the two, even more so when you factor in price. If the Spatha was just under the £100 mark it would be a far tougher decision, but at this price my money would go to Logitech. £140 for an Asus mouse... come on!!

Back
Top Bottom