** INTRODUCING VERTAGEAR GAMING CHAIRS - OCUK EXCLUSIVE **

Soldato
Thinking off ordering a Vertagear’s SL-2000 tomorrow :) i have been through so many chairs over the years i want something to last so is this a good choice for the price?

Associate
Are there any offers coming up on the sl4000? I can grab it for £199 elsewhere but would rather give my money to you guys at OcUk - Adam

Associate
Just got hold of a vertagear sl2400. Great chair but the installation (for what requires not that much of it) was horrific. Holes not aligning was a nightmare!

Associate
Just got hold of a vertagear sl2400. Great chair but the installation (for what requires not that much of it) was horrific. Holes not aligning was a nightmare!

Guess this was a sl2000 you were referring to? If so, then i can report that I had no problems putting mine together. Took me 10 minutes with zero stress.

Associate
My sl4000 arrived today.

Very very impressed with the quality! its my first gaming chair so i can't compare it to anything else.

Putting it together was a piece of cake, not sure what all these issues are with people struggling, it really was simple.

The armrests are a lot better quality than they look in photos, i was expecting just normal plastic but they have a really nice soft rubber covering

I can feel my posture has improved tenfold already - Adam

Associate
Sl2000 here.
1 hole was not aligned properly.
Also, why is the botton metal tube going all the way down to and almost touching the floor ? It's making the chair to go a lot lower than I would want it to go :(
On pics it it looks differently...

OcUK Staff
OP
Sl2000 here.
1 hole was not aligned properly.
Also, why is the botton metal tube going all the way down to and almost touching the floor ? It's making the chair to go a lot lower than I would want it to go :(
On pics it it looks differently...

It's by design. The pictures need updating to show this. As for the hole alignment, the occasional chair is like this but it has improved considerably since the beginning. The qc and hole alignment is being improved continuously.

Associate
It's by design. The pictures need updating to show this. As for the hole alignment, the occasional chair is like this but it has improved considerably since the beginning. The qc and hole alignment is being improved continuously.
ah I see. Then i gotta do some mods to it I guess. I want it to go higher as im 194cm.. Long legs...

Soldato
I don't think the quality is great on these chairs at all. The back padding on mine is starting to come away.
The cover for the strut is rubbish and the strut its self is starting to wobble and lean forward to the point I'm sliding off the chair.
The arms rest pivot with too much ease which is annoying and the chair doesn't really go high enough for me. (I'm just shy off six foot)

Last edited:
Associate
The right side plastic cover that goes over the hinges that was on the backrest part decided to just explode in the middle of the night....

The chair (sl2000) is comfy but I agree the build quality is a bit lack lustre for the price.

hopefully I'll be able to get this cover replaced under warranty...

Back
Top Bottom