The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Soldato
Yeah sort of got use to the weight now and really liking how much more responsive the left + right buttons are, I'll probably keep the g502 for this reason alone. Still think the fk 1 is better for twitchy play and more precise aiming (probably more down to difference in shape and grip type)

Haven't bothered with the calibration thing, I thought it was always regarded as a gimmick?

I'd try the calibration, I noticed a difference on my mat, but the benefits will probably be surface dependent.

yeah man that was an insane tow ! When I get a new card ill do shadow play so you can see it from a different perspective, I was in a chopper :D

Yeah would love to see it from a different way, what card you getting.

Nah it wasn't that one, that wasn't a great round for me.

You didnt do bad in that game, come higher on the scoreboard than me.

Dem helis were falling out of the sky all over the place on scrub zone last night, got about 4 in a row :D

And every time you got one i was repairing , so could not see it.

My voice sounds so bad, but i guess it did not help than i got a cold.

Edit, a couple of clips from last night and other day.

Last edited:
Soldato
Jamie I sound much worse :D and the comms are so loud.

I think I will get single 1070 see if the 480 reveal pushes the price down.

Haz I dont believe you shot any helis! in the golmud you missed like 5 times on low flying LB, so you better tunr on your shadow play...on the internet its pics (in this case video) or it didnt happen !

SQUEEEEEEEZE ! I need someone in my MAD JEEPS and MAD QUADS....
There needs to be a balance between space engineers and bf4 mate...:D

Soldato
Jamie I sound much worse :D and the comms are so loud.

I think I will get single 1070 see if the 480 reveal pushes the price down.

Haz I dont believe you shot any helis! in the golmud you missed like 5 times on low flying LB, so you better tunr on your shadow play...on the internet its pics (in this case video) or it didnt happen !

SQUEEEEEEEZE ! I need someone in my MAD JEEPS and MAD QUADS....
There needs to be a balance between space engineers and bf4 mate...:D

Wasn't happening for me on Golmund, and I was in a tank more than a LAV.

Squeeze, don't get in a suicide jeep with this man! :eek:

Caporegime
I'd try the calibration, I noticed a difference on my mat, but the benefits will probably be surface dependent.

Will try it out on my steelseries QCK heavy + and see although can't say that from what I have seen regarding this type of feature that it actually makes any difference and some have had issues with it i.e. weird spontaneous movements. Personally I am a fan of no processing being done at all when it comes to mouse software, which is why I liked the fk 1 so much and always use the marsu mouse fix.

Soldato
Just experienced the worst ever server in my life full of Russians on Zavod 311.

All they did is camp our spawns,Server was ULTRA slow at balancing the teams.

Suggestion of the day = Avoid Russians. :D

Soldato
Just experienced the worst ever server in my life full of Russians on Zavod 311.

Farmers gonna farm.

Speaking of which, Lockers last night, a certain person on the other team was being quite mouthy about OcUK. Killed him twice and he rage quit:

http://bf4stats.com/pc/ByK-ByCzKoWsKi

A founder of the Casual farming association. :D

Soldato

Known fact, applies to all games....you cyka blyat !!:D:D

also nice games yesterday but in all honesty I enjoyed the chat afterwards more :D
I played with patsy in one LAV, and we were top of the scoreboard does that make me famous ?

Ive lold on this hard, I assume no one esle can see the animation and you probably couldn't play with it online. But its funny

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Farmers gonna farm.

Speaking of which, Lockers last night, a certain person on the other team was being quite mouthy about OcUK. Killed him twice and he rage quit:

http://bf4stats.com/pc/ByK-ByCzKoWsKi

A founder of the Casual farming association. :D

Was up 14-1 on that game and then "netcode" kicked in when more players joined :| that and Smrtka kept getting the jump on me with the G36C :|

Need to decide on a new mouse, tried 2 cheap ones and XG-M2 (too big and too heavy but love the sensor). Feel like I am playing left handed at the moment :(

Some interesting games last night. Shame when we swapped over to the losing side our dumb team swapped over and unbalanced the game again :rolleyes: The other two maps were a bit too easy with little to do and i even spent 5 minutes as Hazards repair monkey :D Apart from that I was **** :p

Soldato
Need to decide on a new mouse, tried 2 cheap ones and XG-M2 (too big and too heavy but love the sensor). Feel like I am playing left handed at the moment :(

Some interesting games last night. Shame when we swapped over to the losing side our dumb team swapped over and unbalanced the game again :rolleyes: The other two maps were a bit too easy with little to do and i even spent 5 minutes as Hazards repair monkey :D Apart from that I was **** :p

Everyone jumped on our side and it was just going to be rubbish, so as we had one or two on the other side it only seemed fair to swap to the losing team. It was nearly 2:1 player balance. It's not a great server TBH, I get quite a big ping fluctuation, and they love to stack. Cheers for the reps though :D

Back
Top Bottom