*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
it is if you scroll further down the page and enter your email address. They'll give you the DRM free version of the game. Buying the bundle looks to give it on your steam a account too.

Associate
It was really good at the time, but so many more open world games since with quality of life improvements, not sure how well it would hold up now. Probably still worth it for a play through as the art style is impressive.

Soldato
Has anyone played 'The Golf Club'?

I really fancy a golf game but it gets mixed reviews, shocking there's no obvious go-to golf game for PC.

I've been playing it on XBone, I dont think it gets the recognition it deserves, its a very well executed no messing about golf game, no gimics, branding, endorsements, just truely enjoyable relaxing game, not too difficult learning curve, very peaceful sounds, if you feel creative there is also a course creator, where you can go into huge depth with.
I play a round with my mates most nights, its such a nice alternative when you have had a hard day at work, pick up a pad and get a round in, so many courses in all varying locations, degrees of difficulty, technicality.
Graphics, although good arnt going to win any awards, but still very pleasant and dosnt detract from the game.

Soldato
I've been playing it on XBone, I dont think it gets the recognition it deserves, its a very well executed no messing about golf game, no gimics, branding, endorsements, just truely enjoyable relaxing game, not too difficult learning curve, very peaceful sounds, if you feel creative there is also a course creator, where you can go into huge depth with.
I play a round with my mates most nights, its such a nice alternative when you have had a hard day at work, pick up a pad and get a round in, so many courses in all varying locations, degrees of difficulty, technicality.
Graphics, although good arnt going to win any awards, but still very pleasant and dosnt detract from the game.

Thanks for the review, I'll get it in the Steam sale then. Under a tenner for the lot.

:)

Associate
So tempted to get this myself now, what would 3 click play do, is that not a good thing then, i would be using xbox one controller myself.

3 click was the old Links/PGA Tour system that had a swing meter in the corner.

You'd click to start the swing, click at the top for distance, then click again at the bottom of the swing, trying to stop the gauge exactly on a point on the swing meter.

There's no swing meter on this game. You use the mushroom pad, like Tiger Woods, or push/pull your mouse back and forward.

The game lacks a proper integrated career mode and customisation options (these are coming next year in The Golf Club 2), but it plays like the best representation of golf I've played on computer or console.

Last edited:
Soldato
Considering subscribing to the monthly bundle as there were games on the last 2 that I want. I had the "big" title though so it put me off.

vd3UJIK.png

The packages are really good.

Permabanned

Good enough review for me to buy it :D

Game keeps crashing :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom