The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I did find a video of Heroic falcon lost however which shows basically the method we do.

However, we stay upstairs until we down the first wave, then jump down and head to the left side :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vOMWpedelE

I believe we need to run it again anyway for peoples alts, so will record it.

I'll do a run come weekend if you have space. Stairs ftw! I enjoy that method! Heroic UG tonight?

Soldato
I'll do a run come weekend if you have space. Stairs ftw! I enjoy that method! Heroic UG tonight?

Definitely. I would like to do a 2 phase CM first though with directives to get our bearings on how we transition between phases.

Then we can do Heroic with no directives but 2 phase, then start adding them on.

Will be fine I think.

Keen for it too, wouldn't mind getting my tanktician setup to 268!

For sure man. that's my plan as well :) got a few but still need a 268 mask, kneepads, backpack for my tanktician.

Associate
Definitely. I would like to do a 2 phase CM first though with directives to get our bearings on how we transition between phases.

Then we can do Heroic with no directives but 2 phase, then start adding them on.

Will be fine I think.

Sounds like a plan! I think the first two directives aren't a problem on any difficulty but I don't mind either way. Communication will be key on Heroic I reckon :)

Thanks by the way for getting me to rank 15 last night!! Well happy with that :)

I'll be after a PP-19 Enhanced, G36 Enhanced, better paratrooper SVD, everything Blind, AlphaBridge. FM holsters and masks. Also the other sets are welcome.

I can't wait!

Last edited:
Soldato

Yeah ill be up for it - but I doubt there is any space in this open group :)

I'll be after a PP-19 Enhanced, G36 Enhanced, better paratrooper SVD, everything Blind, AlphaBridge. FM holsters and masks. Also the other sets are welcome.
I can't wait!

We all want good stuff and to get better....

Last edited:
Soldato
I've just gone and wasted 500pc trying to re-calibrate an almost* perfect M1a. Won't be making that mistake again. Anyone planning on running the new incursion this evening? I tried it solo earlier, but, yeah, that's just not going to happen:D

Soldato
Wish i could jump on tonight but don't think the other half would be too happy with me if i did as been on it a lot! in the evenings lol

Associate
Just did the Cleopatra weekly HVT.

Picked up a GS 268 Sentry Call Mask, a 240 Lone Star Vest and a GS 229 M249B with 28% damage out of cover, and balanced, self-preserved and predatory, all unlocked due to relatively low requirements.

The strangest thing though is that the enemies were all Level 30 elites. The G36 took care of them very nicely.

Haven't checked any of the other missions but I couldn't believe it when the GS 268 Sentry piece dropped.

Cheers,

Associate

Picked up a GS 268 Sentry Call Mask, a 240 Lone Star Vest and a GS 229 M249B with 28% damage out of cover, and balanced, self-preserved and predatory, all unlocked due to relatively low requirements.

The strangest thing though is that the enemies were all Level 30 elites. The G36 took care of them very nicely.

Haven't checked any of the other missions but I couldn't believe it when the GS 268 Sentry piece dropped.

Cheers,

HVT weekly have all enemies lvl 30 bug they forgot to bump them ;) get them while they are hot ;) they will be fixed soon

Soldato

Cheers,

Did you solo it or was you in a group? never done the weekly one due to needing a group to do it

Associate
Tbf I haven't tried the pit method yet, we just had a few hits when restocking that were more powerful than before.

I mean, the skill, Pulse. It's not picking up all targets in range. You can stand in the pit and only pickup a hand full of the 12+ npc that are around.
Sometimes even, "no threats found" while the shotgunners and blowing your head off.
It's just making the whole thing frustrating.

pulse.png

Ah it's ok guys, I'm sure they gonna fix it soon...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom