Rainbow Six: Siege (PS4 & Xbox One)

Soldato
I can't invite players on the Xbox as itt says a sign in change has happened, it then boots me to the start screen and asks me to log in again.

Also had one round of terrorist hunt, and the server lost connection :/

Soldato
When it works its great...... When it works...

I hope they fix this soon this has got to be costing them sales, I am a big advocate for this game but even i am having second thoughts right now.

Associate
Managed to play for a bit last night and wasn't that impressed by the bomb PVE / Terrorist Hunt mode. Enemies take too many rounds to kill. Feels arcadey and not like a proper Rainbow Six game. But the full game will have more modes and TH classic will probably be the best one. Just wish enemies took realistic amount of shots to kill.

PVP mode though was surprisingly good and I am tempted to get just for that now. Does full game have a standard TDM mode?

Caporegime
OP
So anyone going to pick the beta up? Sorry, pick the full game.....Trollolololol. I was looking forward to this after playing the beta, but screw it now, just no interest in it.

Soldato
The bomb mode on hard is just crazy, Enemy keep spawning and as soon as you start a defuse they ruse the room like air is going out of fashion.

combined with the server disconnecting after every round, i wont be paying full price for it, one to get when it's cheap.

Soldato
To be fair to ubisoft the purpose of the open beta was to see server demands and patch up before launch which is what they are doing.

Timing isn't great. I haven't quite got bored of COD yet

Associate
The pvp in this is actually amazing. Kept me and couple of mates captivated for 4 hours last night. So it'll be a purchase for me. First time since CS I actually felt the need to listen for the enemy and use sound to my advantage.

Soldato
To be fair to ubisoft the purpose of the open beta was to see server demands and patch up before launch which is what they are doing.

Timing isn't great. I haven't quite got bored of COD yet

I like that, yet.

I've put nearly 10 hours into CoD. Can't say I'm loving it massively. I miss the MW days.

Soldato
The pvp in this is actually amazing. Kept me and couple of mates captivated for 4 hours last night. So it'll be a purchase for me. First time since CS I actually felt the need to listen for the enemy and use sound to my advantage.

The surround sound with a good pair of cans is great. They've got the atmosphere really sorted. Game like many is only good with mates

Soldato
I've had some great fun in the Beta once they sorted out the servers its been good fun.

This whole "beta" seems to have been server tuning and testing and if it helps the game launch smoothly then good but i cant help but feel the bad first couple of days has lead to some poor press which will turn some people off to the game.

Man of Honour
Well I'm going to stick my neck out and pre order this, I've sunk countless hours into this over the weekend and actually really enjoyed it despite the server issues.

It was this or Just Cause 3 and so far it doesn't look much more interesting than the last one so the PSN credit that's there will go on this.

Back
Top Bottom