Finally done my own loop!

Soldato
It was pretty much the last thing I'd not done after building systems for so many years. Always used AIO or hybrid systems but never been fully happy, like an itch that wouldn't go away.

I once ordered the bits for a custom loop and bottled it so sent it all back a few years ago.

Decided I would do a new ITX build (in my sig) - many readings up on here and you tube videos and she's alive! At idle temps for GFX and CPU are about 28C rising to 45 and 50C when being stress tested. Sooooo happy!

Only soft tubing, may try hard tubing at some point!

Sorry, not a cool story, but had to share!

Soldato
OP
Cheers! Here she is in slightly stripped down form
New_Pc.jpg

Soldato
OP
All EK stuff, 2x 240 rads, 5 fans - Only thing I want to do is to try to remove the little feet thing on the bottom of the reservoir and add a drain port. Really really pleased with it, glad I plucked up the courage to do it. Scary bit was dismantling the Titan X and leak testing.

Soldato
Nice, looks very tidy, maybe you can build my next PC as mine usually look like ive just dropped all the components and wires into a case then picked it up and given it a good shake :)

Associate
And so it begins ;)

Does it ever end? Just bought an aquacomputer flow meter. Will probably end up buying an ek dual d5 top and 2 aquacomputer D5 pumps in the new year so I can get a decent flow rate with minimum noise.

I push 1gpm at 90% power on my ek d5, based on PSI loss calculations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom