What are the 50 year old plus gamers playing?

Associate
Witcher 2 here (in the middle of replaying them all, leading up to a NG+ Witcher 3. The latter is, I think, the best single person game I've ever played. Original Everquest will always hold the title for best multiplayer, simply because at that stage of life I had loads of time to pour into it and was a relatively hard core raider).

Also, intermittently, swtor.

I also have the new Deus Ex in the queue but haven't tried it yet.

In general I prefer RPG style games with decent story.

Soldato
(55)
Having decided to leave Deus Ex MD for the next Steam sale, currently playing through Fallout 3 again. Just finished the main story on Point Lookout, with the Chinese missions to do. Prior to that concentrating on the side plots and finding bobbleheads to level up (currently 23) before attacking the rest of the main story and Broken Steel.

Cutting that with (as always) a bit of flight and train simming to chill before bedtime.

Associate
turned 51 on tuesday.

I've got a 360 and a PS2 and am currently mopping up a few old games I haven't tried yet while they are cheap. I bought a copy of Hitman Absolution and Halo 2 for 50p and 75p last weekend. Before that I was playing Borderlands, got the twin pack but haven't had a go at borderlands 2 yet.

Still running Call of Pripyat on my laptop, keep dipping into that.

Deleted member 2277

D

Deleted member 2277

Doom at the moment. I really enjoyed metro 2033 and last light games

Associate
Three Years away from 50 but I guess I am close enough.

Playing F1 2016, Assetto Corsa, BF1 Beta, Witcher 3 and a little bit of GTA online at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom