** HTC VIVE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE AT OcUK WITH FREE DELIVERY!! **

Associate
For anyone sitting on the fence, just do it. Got mine from OcUK on Thursday and its been amazing. Everyone that's had a go so far has had their mind blown, its like nothing they've experienced before.

Soldato
I have the rift CV1 here, I'm enjoying it. Having played with the DK1 and DK2 I was not expecting the CV1 to be so good.

Yet it is amazing. I think for the VR platform to mature it needs some heavy hitting gaming titles for sure.

Soldato
I went to ocuk with MODZERO a few days ago and had a play on this and as Seabiscuit will tell you, I almost purchased one there and then.

I REALLY wish I could afford it, it was an awesome experience and I will no doubt save up for it!

Soldato
Use the winnings from Computex?

I have spent most of that on things I have needed for the house already which we couldnt afford (new lawn mower, strimmer and a few other bits and bobs) I also won't be getting paid by work for my time off ill so need it to pay the bills =(

As with any money that I come into, something crops up and takes it away from me, I have saved spending money for vegas though and managed to grab a new monitor out of it also, so I am not mad, just cant afford 700 quid. If it was 400, it would be miiiiine!

Caporegime
I have the rift CV1 here, I'm enjoying it. Having played with the DK1 and DK2 I was not expecting the CV1 to be so good.

Yet it is amazing. I think for the VR platform to mature it needs some heavy hitting gaming titles for sure.

Must admit I think I'd get the Vive, the superb hand controllers *really* do make it the whole package :cool:

Associate
Must admit I think I'd get the Vive, the superb hand controllers *really* do make it the whole package :cool:

I tend to agree with this. Without the hand controllers and room scale experiences I can see I wouldn't be as impressed. The seated/non-interactive experiences are cool but the controllers add another level of immersion.

Soldato
yup, same it was the controllers that really impressed me too, before going to OcUK, I had used the headset alone, but with a xbox controller, it was fine but the Vive ones blew it out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom