Having trouble finding splitter and tap for 13/19mm

Associate
So i have gone with soft tubing for my first loop and ordered 10 13/19mm compression fittings but i am wanting to set up a drainage tube just outside the pump but i cant seem to find any 2 way splitter fittings or even a tap for that size compression fitting?

They seem easy to find for hard tubing fittings though.

maybe im missing something but thats why i thought i would come here for advice.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Man of Honour
What some of us do is take a drain line off a spare outlet on the reservoir. If you use a tap you can have the tap right at the outlet and stick a blank on the end. Then when you need to drain remove the blank, screw in the length of tubing for the drain and open the tap.

Another option it to incorporate a T piece in the loop and have the drain coming off that.

Associate
OP
Last edited:
Associate
you could do something like this

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £68.65
(includes shipping: £8.70)

Obviously you can use EK parts which are a lot cheaper.

U might not even need the tap if pump res is mounted with enough space that you can put a container under the Y splitter and you can just undo the drain plug. save some money.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks yeah i have added them to my basket. I am going to be cleaning it out with mayhems part 2 and distilled water a few times so ill stick with the tap etc.

Thanks again for the help.

Back
Top Bottom