How would you survive the zombie apocalypse?

Soldato
Haha. No chainsaws, that's a little unrealistic ;) could fit a 'nade launcher on the underside though. That'd be cool.

I've been playing the last of us, and that's a pretty good prep simulator. Bow and arrows would be a very good choice for silent kills. You'd need pretty good aim for the heads though.

Revolving grenade launcher. I like it ! But... if you were gonna blow yourself up, you wouldn't want that final chambered grenade to bounce away from you and explode elsewhere. epic fail ! :D

Soldato
For a second I thought this was another Brexit thread :p

I'd steal a boat and set anchor in the middle of a deep reservoir. Or find a reservoir with a small island in the middle and set up camp there. I'm not a big fan of the sea lol

Soldato
Haha. No chainsaws, that's a little unrealistic ;) could fit a 'nade launcher on the underside though. That'd be cool.

I've been playing the last of us, and that's a pretty good prep simulator. Bow and arrows would be a very good choice for silent kills. You'd need pretty good aim for the heads though.

Revolving grenade launcher. I like it ! But... if you were gonna blow yourself up, you wouldn't want that final chambered grenade to bounce away from you and explode elsewhere. epic fail ! :D

The problem i have with bows is a regular bow isnt something you want to spend the time learning to actually shoot during the zombie apocalypse (although maybe valid if you're good with one), and crossbows take way too long to reload.

Your point about the last grenade is true, the delay fuse would screw me over there, too late to change to a 10 guage sawnoff?

Swords are great. But would they not go blunt fast ??

Not proper swords, plus you can sharpen them again.

Soldato

what's the relevance of that to "mob"?
swords mean letting them all get w/in arm's length [and the blade, before some pedant whines]. getting a fast clean decapitation every time would be akin to getting a one-shot-drop head shot every single time. any dropped bodies would be right at your feet hampering movement and escape.

Soldato
I'd go live in the nearby woods/ up the hills/ on the moors, somewhere secluded but with good vision all around, make myself a bow and lots of arrows and pick off zombies when i see them coming.

Soldato
Was it 28 days later where the guy had a set up on the roof? I'd probably do something like that, but better.

I'd find the tallest building in the area, go to the top floor, construct a mini barricade on a landing quite high up in the stairwell, saw all the banisters off and put oil all over the stairs. Give one guy a shield of some kind and one guy a long pole. Shield guy pushes zombie towards stairs and pole guy gives the final nudge off. Zombies splat at the bottom. Granted this may attract more but the beauty of the system is that the zombie bodies will start to block the entrance to the stairwell if too many attack at once.

Soldato
Drive to camp, collect my rifle, laugh at all you zombies outside the perimeter fence.

I hope you've made provisions to do your weapons handling test every six months too then!

We all know at 6 months and 1 day rifle fires, rifle fires, rifle stops. On inspection of the cocking handle you realise you're out of date and have forgotten what to do.

Back
Top Bottom