The **Now Eating** Thread

Associate
^ I had the signature 'spicy' the other day with a double cheese side. The spicy was really good actually, seemed to be better quality meat! That or it was just because I had not had a maccies in ages.

Caporegime
Late night dirty papa johns

20161023_010737_zpspuyb1wkd.jpg

Soldato
Had a five guys delivered last night, about 20 miles from away is the shop . These guys now delivering food are awesome , yeah it costs a bit more but stuff it better than eating kebab shop burgers

Associate
It's expensive McDonald's 15 pound nearly for burger chips and drink. The worst bit is you normally only have to wait a few mins for it to be ready.

Tbh you could go to another chain and you would get table service for the same price.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Did this last night after the pub. Lamb shank (Shetland hill lamb) with mushroom pearl barley risotto and poached baby gem lettuce.

gMTQsRQh.jpg

I had intended getting home from the pub at about eight but I met some friends and didn't get home until after eleven. I was determined I was going to have it as I was really hungry and the lamb shank had been in the sous vide for two days. I was standing at the cooker for an hour stirring risotto, full of real ale and enthusiasm. Luckily my impairment didn't seem to affect my cooking as it was delicious.

Soldato
Looks great but you should really present a risotto in a pasta bowl with your meat on top. Will make it look a million times better. :) kudos for sticking with it after the pub though :D

Soldato
It's expensive McDonald's 15 pound nearly for burger chips and drink. The worst bit is you normally only have to wait a few mins for it to be ready.

Tbh you could go to another chain and you would get table service for the same price.

While I agree it's on the expensive side it can hardly be called expensive McDonald's. The burger is far better than anything McDonald's produces and the chips are absolutely miles apart.

The reason you wait is your order is made fresh as you choose the toppings you want and then they cook it which means it hasn't been sat around for ages on the side and is fresh.

Last edited:
Associate
While I agree it's on the expensive side it can hardly be called expensive McDonald's. The burger is far better than anything McDonald's produces and the chips are absolutely miles apart.

The reason you wait is your order is made fresh as you choose the toppings you want and then they cook it which means it hasn't been sat around for ages on the side and is fresh.

I get your point but for me personally it's expensive for what it is. I bet in the states it is much cheaper

Back
Top Bottom