What laptop for..

Associate
Hello :)

My brother asked me to find him a laptop to buy however, I'm not really in the loop for laptops so wanted some advise.

He is wanting it primarily for gaming and browsing the internet, the game(s) he told me he wanted to play are the following:

Runescape
Counter Strike Global Offensive
World of Warcraft
Battlefield 4

and alike.

The games do not need to run at MAX settings but would like it to play these at decent frame rates on medium settings preferably, It doesn't necessarily need to run battlefield 4(I know this game is pretty intensive) but he said he would like it to be able to run similar games in-case something new comes out in the future.

He didn't really give me a budget however preferably the cheapest that matches this criteria the better.

Screen size isn't really an issue anything is fine, and the majority of the time he will be plugged in so battery life isn't a main problem. He is only going for a laptop so if he does need to be on the move he has that option.

Many thanks!

Associate
This is selling elsewhere for £369.97 New. Is he looking to spend any more than this? This laptop will play all games above very well. Although Battlefield 4 will have to be on low/med to gain decent frames.

Acer Aspire E5-573G
Intel Core i5-4210U Dual Core Processor
15.6" HD Screen
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
4GB DDR3 RAM
1000GB HDD
DVD Rewriter
Dedicated GeForce GT 920M 2GB Graphics
USB3 | HDMI | Bluetooth

Back
Top Bottom