** CORSAIR K95 CRAZY PRICE BACK IN STOCK **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

These flew out of the door so fast last time I thought you'd all like to know they are now back in stock :)

Corsair Gaming K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Backlit White LED, Cherry MX Red (CH-9000081-UK) @ £74.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...ED-Cherry-MX-Red-CH-9000081-UK-KB-095-CS.html

The Corsair Gaming K95 combines Cherry MX Red mechanical switches, brilliant per key backlighting and 18 dedicated macro keys in a rugged brushed aluminum design that’s perfect for performance gaming.

Only £74.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited by a moderator:
OcUK Staff
OP
Please, do brown keys :(

Got these on offer at the moment brown switch wise :)

Corsair Gaming K70 Red LED Cherry MX Brown Mechanical Keyboard (CH-9000116-UK) @ £89.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...hanical-Keyboard-CH-9000116-UK-KB-061-CS.html

The Corsair Gaming K70 combines Cherry MX Brown mechanical switches and brilliant per key backlighting in a rugged brushed aluminum design that’s perfect for performance gaming.

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Damn, theres nothing wrong with my keyboard, but you made me buy one now by making it so cheap.

Your gonna have to stop doing that, i keep buying stuff i dont need, but i cant resist a bargain. It's voodoo mind control or summat.

Saying that, i am looking forward to having a clicky keyboard. :)

Soldato
Awesome price for this keyboard... I'm in the market for a new keyboard too! But I'm not sure I like the extra macro keys, or whether I'm bothered in RGB lighting :p

I'm looking into the K70 RGB at the moment... and then there's the next factor - MX Red or Brown? :p So many choices!!

OcUK Staff
OP
I need a TKL, please do a deal on a TKL one day.

Your wish is my command!

giphy.gif

Corsair Gaming K65 RGB Cherry MX Red Mechanical Keyboard (CH-9000222-UK) @ £89.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...hanical-Keyboard-CH-9000222-UK-KB-057-CS.html

The Corsair Gaming K65 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard begins with the durability, styling and responsiveness of the original K65 and adds multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually endless lighting

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Really nice k/b - typing on the one I ordered yesterday right now, had an old K65 for years which worked great until it died at the weekend to a cupppa...

Associate
ah man, not my fiancée is upset with me, "I already have a keyboard"... oh well, got 2 now... Apparently she's not falling for the "I bought a bag of harribo and got this cool keyboard with it" thing again :p

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
ah man, not my fiancée is upset with me, "I already have a keyboard"... oh well, got 2 now... Apparently she's not falling for the "I bought a bag of harribo and got this cool keyboard with it" thing again :p

FREE COMPUTER COMPONENTS WITH EVERY BAG OF HARIBO BOUGHT!*

*price of Haribo bag may vary depending upon the free computer component chosen to accompany the Haribo

:)

Soldato
Its strange how that works out, i bought 2 or 3 bags of harribo once and all i got was a kill coil with it, then next time i bought a single bag and got a full system bundle with it.

I guess its just the luck of the draw.

Associate
Picked up a pair of K95s to replace my wife and I's aging Saitek Eclipse and Eclipse II! Was dreading how much a couple of decent mechanicals would be but thanks Nik for the awesome price making it a bit more manageable :D

Associate
How do I explain this to my wife tomorrow when the keyboard arrives? I only left her in the high street a minute ago to take the shopping home while she popped into the pharmacy. Damn you OCUK!

Will report back tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom