Raymond!

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
Sorry for starting a post this way, but I've had a few beers and a friend of mine is looking for a wedding photographer and I put your name forward! I've tried to google you but not 100% sure I've got the right websites...

Do you have an upto date portfolio and still doing weddings?

Caporegime
I have been really bad at updating my website but I am still shooting, frequently ! I was just in Colchester last weekend, 2 fashion assignments last month and already been to the US and Italy in the past 12 months. So it has been crazy. My Facebook and Instagram has my most up to date stuff.

But from this month onwards it should be much better as (for my week day job), I've gone from a 2 hour commute to 5 mins! So the past month that was also on the cards, with interviews, handing in my notice, starting a new job this week. On top of that I had a copyright infringement thing that I am in the middle of trying to sort out. Crazy busy.

And I am very grateful for your recommendation!

These are from the last 2 weddings.

lsohWGi.jpg

IgMgV0S.jpg

nZjeSj5.jpg

Behind the scene shot.

giQXaAK.jpg

Last edited:

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
OP
I really appreciate you getting back to me and thank you for the update! Wow! you certainly do sound busy!! Congrats on the new job btw :)

They are not looking at getting married until next Winter, but will pass your details on and hopefully you will be able to sort something out ;)

Caporegime
I really appreciate you getting back to me and thank you for the update! Wow! you certainly do sound busy!! Congrats on the new job btw :)

They are not looking at getting married until next Winter, but will pass your details on and hopefully you will be able to sort something out ;)

Thanks :) If you tell them drop me an email through my site or raymondwlin (at) gmail dot com.

I try to answer all emails within 24 hours, usually the evenings. :)

Back
Top Bottom