Xbox One S Controller

Associate
So bought one of those just to find out that some games aren't compatible with it when connected over Bluetooth. Hope that everything will get updated eventually.

Associate
either a built in Bluetooth in your mobo or a dongle.
To be sure it will work as it should I suggest at least Bluetooth 2.1+edr that you can bay very cheaply.
Oh and Bluetooth connection is only support in Windows 10.

Associate
In my gaming rig I got cheap 2.1+EDR dongle which works exactly the same as build in one in my HTPC (Intel).
Genuine Microsoft dongle was required for previous generation of Xbox one controllers that didn't have Bluetooth.

OcUK Staff
Associate
I have the Xbox S and to be honest I think these new controller don't feel as good, a bit more plastic feel over the original pad

My favorite controller so far is the Xbone Elite controller, its pricey for sure but feels so much better to use than the S version

Associate
It works with the Bluetooth on my Asus Z170 deluxe. However I had to re-pair it today as it stopped working. Have updated the firmware using the Xbox accessories app to see if that helps.

Getting my Bluetooth dongle tomorrow so will install it and update the pad.

Works great wired and I have a 3 meter cable if needed tho.
Fifa 16 demo looks stunning on my new pc and over 200 fps :D

edit - Say I cant update the xbox s pad...version is 3.1.1209.0 Is that the latest firmware??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom