** MSI RX 480 GAMING X 8GB ONLY £212 (AFTER CASHBACK) !! **

Associate
I may be being a bit dumb here but could do with some assistance as I don't think this is particularly clear...

On the claim form it says:
Please cut out the MSI barcode label (showing the S/N) from the colour box.

suqajmAl.png.jpg

Do I cut it out from the GPU box or from the piece of paper here?

I assume I have to cut it from the actual box that the product is in.

Last edited:
Associate
Has anyone who has completed and returned their warranty form received any communication advising whether MSI have received it and began processing it?

I understand it says it can take 10 weeks and Christmas etc I just mean an automated email or something along those lines.

Associate
The cashback instructions did say it can take 12 weeks to process. I wouldn't expect anyone to start getting theirs till the end of Feb at the earliest. Never know though!

Associate
You make a good point, for some reason i thought it was six weeks. But i'd guess they'll take up the full 12 weeks, could be wrong though!

Associate
We're getting towards the 12 week mark, depending when you submitted so has anyone seen or heard anythign regarding the cashback?

Associate
I chased them up yesterday and got this reply today in my email:

"After checked with our agency, the invoice you send through is just an order not complete invoice(including buying price,VAT…). So that’s the reason your claim is not qualified.

Sorry for that."

This is despite sending them the required cashback form, my OcUK invoice and my box serial number cut out....

Associate
I chased them up yesterday and got this reply today in my email:
"After checked with our agency, the invoice you send through is just an order not complete invoice(including buying price,VAT…). So that’s the reason your claim is not qualified.
Sorry for that."
This is despite sending them the required cashback form, my OcUK invoice and my box serial number cut out....

Hmm, that's not reassuring. I ended up submitting mine slightly late due to illness, but was reassured by someone on the phone that I could still submit and they would allow the claim, but i too sent the invoice as provided by ocuk, as did probably everyone submitting from here so if they are saying that isn't sufficient we're all boned.

Associate
Yeah tell me about it!

I've replied with the invoice from OcUK attached again stating it includes the price before VAT and their VAT registered and definitely will be chasing it up. The only reason I bought this card was due to the cash back making it a better offer than the others.

Back
Top Bottom