black mirror

Soldato
If it was real? Its not real. Its a reflection of modern society hence the title "Black Mirror". I like it but it is very very dark.

Edit oh you mean hypothetically if those scenarios were real? Right well thats the point the scenarios are supposed to be close to home. If they were more real than they are now then I doubt I would do anything. I don't think any one would do anything differently...and thats the scary thing about the program.

Last edited:
Associate
I really liked this. Interested to see which episode was everyone's favourite. I think the 3rd was mine but a lot of my friends think the first.

Associate
Heads up all - New series starts Monday.

It looks suitably macabre. I'm really looking forward to it and hopefully it will be as edgey and thought provoking as series 1, Charlie Brooker is a very talented individual.

Caporegime
First episode looks seriously awesome. Hayley Atwell as the lead role as well, should be brilliant.

Hayley told BANG Showbiz: "'Black Mirror' is something that I sought out after seeing the first series that Charlie Brooker did last year. I was so blown away by it that I called my agent and said, 'Please get me an audition for the second series!'

"It's one of the creepiest things I've ever seen and it gave me chills when I read the script. It was 12 days of hell doing it because it was so difficult and emotional, but the outcome is brilliant. I could not be any prouder."

:D Sounds superb, never be touching social media after watching this!

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
First time I've seen Black Mirror and will be going back to watch the first series. Thought it was excellent.

The penultimate scene was brilliant, where she knew this weird ghost of her boyfriend would never be everything he used to be and needed to end it, but even then kept feeding him/it just enough information to doom her herself to never be able to walk away. Subtley powerful.

Associate
Quite enjoyed it, better then the very first episode but not quite as moving as the over two. Thought the first half was fantastic though the second half it pretty much became AI to an extent :p

Looking forward to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom