BenQ repairtech.co.uk RMA Time

Associate
How long did it take them to get the monitor returned to you?

I've just sent my Benq 3200pt to get its' firmware updated and I'm scared that it's going to come back worse than when I sent it :(

Soldato
Never had issues with them. Have used them twice for the XL2730Z.
If there is going to be a replacement, it takes 2-3 days to organise the carrier, and you exchange the monitor with the carrier.
If you send the monitor to eg replace firmware, they need 5 working days from the day the monitor is picked up.

And looks like going to need them for 3rd time :(

Soldato
While I believe you have the monitor back already, few thoughts, because I had to use Benq and Repairtech RMA process again these days.

To realise how fast their turn is.
a) Filled the email form reporting the issue with the 2730Z on Wednesday (two days ago)
b) Yesterday a technician asked me to check few things with the monitor.
c) Last night when I went home, replied to his email.
d) Today RMA process is ON and my replacement monitor is already with the carrier to be delivered on the next working day. (monday).

Had I contact them on Tuesday or Monday, I would have had my monitor replacement today or yesterday.

And since I was checking my email history with Benq & repairtech.
When had to RMA the monitor again for same issue, the process was again two of working days until the carrier was due for deliver the "next working day".
(Reported the issue Monday and Thursday had the replacement monitor).

When asked them to update the firmware back in June 2016, they picked the monitor Friday, and had it back on Tuesday.

In my opinion Benq and Repairtech provide the BEST service around here.
And if the refub monitor goes pop again, and I am out of warranty, I will buy again a BenQ product.

At least I will wont have to face some horrific stories you hear about the likes of Asus.

Last edited:
Associate
So far my experience has been the opposite. They received the monitor last Thursday and no one had got in contact stating they had received it(I checked the tracking number to find out). I also sent the monitor for a firmware update and the benq rep stated the issue I have cannot be solved with a firmware update even though there are numerous threads and videos stating it is all the monitor needs to be fixed.

The benq rep is now saying repairtech are waiting for parts to be delivered. They said they are waiting on a power board, panel, and base module?! All I wanted was a firmware update to get rid of the known white flickering issue. It better come back in good nick.

Associate
Panos
Can i ask what was the problem, mine has just developed an issue where the screen has a flickering on the display port cable running at any of 100, 120 and 144 Hz, ive swopped over to an HDMI cable all resolved but of course its only 60Hz, and it your issue was the same did you try a replacement display port cable, as the next sept is to buy one :(

Soldato
Panos
Can i ask what was the problem, mine has just developed an issue where the screen has a flickering on the display port cable running at any of 100, 120 and 144 Hz, ive swopped over to an HDMI cable all resolved but of course its only 60Hz, and it your issue was the same did you try a replacement display port cable, as the next sept is to buy one :(

Same issue however mine was flickering even with the DVI cable also.

Twice has this issue. Last Christmas and now. Both times took 3 working days to replace the monitor.

Back
Top Bottom