Anyone having issue with Netflix speed last few days?

Soldato
Any diagnosis is going to require the modem/router connected directly to the master socket test port and the client device connected via Ethernet. It's strange that they didn't get it out of the way earlier in the proceedings.

Soldato
OP
Update, got VM active again yesterday, tested Netflix went to 2160 within 2 seconds at 8pm last night, ran fast.com and it was averaging 80mbps, Speedtest via the Netflix TV app came in around the same.

Just tested Fast.com now and it's at 210mbps.

Definitely Origin that have messed something up somewhere.

Soldato
OP
Finally had a reply early hours of this morning from Origin, their Head Network guy has changed my pppoe profile at their end, Made no difference and still getting low quality / slow speeds on Netflix.

Rang up just now to cancel, young lad on other end of phone now got to check with his manager if there is any fees for cancelling even though I've advised I want them waived due to all this. Supposed to be calling me back this afternoon but if I was a betting man I'd likely not get one like the last time a manager was supposed to deal with it.

Soldato
Finally had a reply early hours of this morning from Origin, their Head Network guy has changed my pppoe profile at their end, Made no difference and still getting low quality / slow speeds on Netflix.

Rang up just now to cancel, young lad on other end of phone now got to check with his manager if there is any fees for cancelling even though I've advised I want them waived due to all this. Supposed to be calling me back this afternoon but if I was a betting man I'd likely not get one like the last time a manager was supposed to deal with it.

Do you get the problem on your VM connection?

Back
Top Bottom