New phone time- small phones?

Soldato
I am coming to the end of my contract on my HTC M8 on three and I will possibly get another two year contract, but not fussed about the network. The M8 is too large for my small hands so I would like to go back to a 4" or so screened phone. I like using a phone one handed.

I used to have a HTC One S which was a good size (and a great phone all round) but the touch screen failed on it.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a smallish android phone to get on contract? My budget would be £30 a month or so. I would also consider buying a phone outright and going Sim only too, but not a big budget at all- £150 maybe?.

I don't need the latest flagship handset, or mega powerful CPUs anymore, so happy with something fairly basic.

Also the less gimmicky **** like eye/face sensors and the kind of useless pre-installed crap and 'features' my gf has on her Samsung Note, the better!

Soldato
It's just hard to get something decent in android at that size.

The iPhone 5s still is a lot phone for the money. It's the perfect size for many.

There's also a 3rd generation Moto E, though I think that is 5"

Associate
I'm in a similar position looking to replace my partners original Moto G. She doesn't want anything bigger so something like the Samsung A3 2016 might fit the bill. This would be available on contract within your budget but it will still have some Samsung bloatware on it!

Back
Top Bottom