BBC to end Formula 1 television contract early

Associate
But realistically nobody is subscribing to Sky Sports just for F1. That would be stupid. So the '£50 a month for 2 races' statement is a bit misleading.

It's stupid question time - Could I switch my Sky package to this HD package to get the F1 channel or is that loop hole long gone?

Soldato
I'll be disappointed when it goes fully to Sky, as we don't watch much TV in this house, besides BBC. We've got Amazon Prime for other TV and films, and we get BT Sport for a very small sum (£5/month perhaps) which is worth it for the Moto GP. All that a Sky sub could offer me is F1 and perhaps the odd bit of original programming once in a while, so the cost of Sky + Sports is just completely prohibitive. Accept that I'm in a minority though.

I haven't yet really thought what I'll do come 2019.

Caporegime
I'll be disappointed when it goes fully to Sky, as we don't watch much TV in this house, besides BBC. We've got Amazon Prime for other TV and films, and we get BT Sport for a very small sum (£5/month perhaps) which is worth it for the Moto GP. All that a Sky sub could offer me is F1 and perhaps the odd bit of original programming once in a while, so the cost of Sky + Sports is just completely prohibitive. Accept that I'm in a minority though.

I haven't yet really thought what I'll do come 2019.

I probably watch less than you.
I find it a bit of a shame that most people seem to spend their evenings watching TV.
And not just TV but soaps and junk.
I actually don't know how football fans do it. I'd get pretty bored watching any sport that regularly!

Back
Top Bottom