GODLIKE X99 Missing Bluetooth

Associate
hi

these past 2 weeks i have come across a problem with the bluetooth module

it started when i was using my bluetooth logitech MX master mouse and it just suddenly stopped working as i was using it .

i then went into bluetooth setting and all the bluetooth pairings that were there were slowly vanishing in front of my very own eyes , one by one they just went and then ....no bluetooth on the whole system , there is no module detected in device manager nothing , i have downloaded all the latest drivers (from MSI) and even re installed windows 10 .. and it really did happen like that it was like they were being deleted .

i have tried everything i know of regarding this and can not get the bluetooth to show up or even show up as hardware in device manager ..is it faulty ? is the wifi card the same module if so then cant be as wifi is working perfectly ..

have i really got to RMA a board thats fully watercooled and would take a whole day to drain and clean ? or is there a replacement module MSI can send out for me ?

This is not the Carbon edition this is just the normal Godlike board . other than that im not having any other issues and its a great board and thus the hesitation in sending it in for repair if its just the case of swapping the module out . would strill need to drain the gpus for this as the module i think is under the GPU protection dividers .

Soldato
Probably won't helped but have you checked your services? My Bluetooth dongle was going iffy and It turned out the Bluetooth service or whatever it's name was had Turned itself off

Back
Top Bottom