Dell Equallogic FS7610 reset/default credentials/firmware update

Associate
Dell Equallogic FS7610 NAS reset/default credentials/firmware update

A bit of a long shot, but anyone on here worked with a Dell Equallogic FS7610? Or any Equallogic FS series NAS?

I'm currently working on setting one up, and while the PS series SAN part of the storage solution is not to bad to setup, the FS documentation is not very helpful.

I've a few tasks that should be simple but somehow are not.
First of all, I can not find the default credentials for the FS mentioned anywhere in the documentation for it on Dell's site.
The PS series was easy enough to find the credentials for, and they work. The same credentials don't work for the FS though.

A lot of the setup is done via a Group Manager java client, but there are certain things that you need to login to the chassis locally for.
For example, I need to update the firmware on the FS chassis controllers so that everything is running of the same compatible firmware version, however the documentation on this talks about doing it through the Group Manager CLI. However this assumes that the FS chassis is already part of the Group Cluster, which I can't do until all the FS and PS chassis controllers are on the same/compatible firmware versions.

Unfortunately my googlefu has failed me on this one, so any help from you guys would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom